Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ashimp Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2009, 08:16 AM
    Child's mental health

How can I help to improve the mental health of a child who is having mental abnormality?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 17, 2009, 09:21 AM

When you first come on a site like this, you should spend a few minutes to read the FAQs and learn how this site works. You posted this in a Discussion thread that had absolutely nothing to do with your question. So I moved it to a more appropriate place. Did it ever occur to you that there was a reason for all those forums you scrolled past?

As to your question, we really can't answer that without knowing what the abnormality is. If the child truly has a mental health issue, the child should be under the care of a qualified physician. The physician can then advise you of how to deal with the issues.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mental health [ 1 Answers ]

My husband thinks he has a mental problem and in discussing this with a friend of his they discussed several things in the course of the conversation my husband mentioned to him that one of his testicles was normal and the other never did form and the guy told him that if his testicles were not...

Mental Health [ 3 Answers ]

I am completely stressed out and anxious to the point of throwing up and not eating. I can't focus on anything, and I am so sad all the time. I have thought about checking myself into the hospital, but I'm scared that they will not let me out if I go in. What should I do? Do you think that this...

Mental health [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I'm trying to find out what is wrong with my 11 year old son ever since he was 8 months old he has been violent he has no concentration unless its on the games console he's disobedient defiant below average on school work rude to school teachers always getting excluded he's bossy quick tempered...

Mental health [ 7 Answers ]

I have been suffering from depression for a few years now and I would like to know if this illness ever go away.

Mental Health [ 3 Answers ]

What causes teenage depression?

View more questions Search