Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shurtie Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2009, 06:05 AM
    Automobile Costs
    Using Python, Design a modular program that asks the user to enter the monthly costs for the following expenses incurred from operating his or her automobile: loan payment, insurance, gas, oil, tires, and maintenance. The program should then display the total monthly cost of these expenses, and the total annual cost of these expenses.
    slapshot_oi Posts: 1,537, Reputation: 589
    Ultra Member

Nov 17, 2009, 06:08 AM

Using Google, STFW.

Nov 18, 2009, 04:08 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by slapshot_oi View Post
    Using , STFW.
    Thank you for your help, but I do not need the sarcasm. You could have kept that to yourself. Grow up
    slapshot_oi Posts: 1,537, Reputation: 589
    Ultra Member

Nov 18, 2009, 06:10 AM

I wasn't kidding; stop being lazy and search the f***ing web. You'll be a pretty useless programmer if you can't do that. I recommend you start here: The Python Tutorial

Here's another post of yours: Modules (timesTen)

We're not going to do your homework for you, not for free anyway. Learn to do it yourself before coming on here and making demands.

Nov 18, 2009, 09:25 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by slapshot_oi View Post
    I wasn't kidding; stop being lazy and search the f***ing web. You'll be a pretty useless programmer if you can't do that. I recommend you start here: The Python Tutorial

Here's another post of yours: Modules (timesTen)

We're not gonna do your homework for you, not for free anyway. Learn to do it yourself before coming on here and making demands.
    No one was making demands. I was just asking for help. Thank you for your time.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do variable costs and fixed costs differ [ 4 Answers ]

How do variable and fixed costs differ?

Incremental costs and opportunity costs in transfer pricing [ 1 Answers ]

Division A currently sells its product to outside parties at a price of $20 per unit. It incurs variable costs of $7 per unit and fixed costs of $50,000 per month. Monthly production is typically 10,000 units, and the division purchases no materials internally. Division B can use the product...

Accounting Sales Price Variable Material Costs Fixed Monthly Costs [ 0 Answers ]

I have no clue where to begen with this, I could use some help! Its due on Friday night and the teacher as done nothing to help here. I'm totally lost. The individual portion of this assignment is for each person to produce his/her own solution to the following. Claire’s Antiques has fixed cost...

Step variable costs vs fixed costs [ 1 Answers ]

step variable costs vs fixed costs

View more questions Search