Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    can1106 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2009, 09:36 PM
    Deferred Tax Income
    A company has two million dollars in temporary differences that will increase taxable income next year. The have no other temporary differences, how should deferred tax income be reported on the balance sheet?
    morgaine300 Posts: 6,561, Reputation: 276
    Uber Member

Nov 17, 2009, 02:43 AM

Please see the guidelines for posting homework problems:
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/financ...ds-200150.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

LexisNexis/Westlaw Rewards Merchandise Subject to Income Tax? [ 3 Answers ]

I am currently a law student, and I am wondering if the Rewards Merchandise from LexisNexis and Westlaw is subject to income tax. Students can accumulate points by doing research, attending trainings, and answering quizzes (you can keep trying on the quiz until you get the answer right and still...

Income tax garnishment [ 1 Answers ]

My fiancée has back child support ordered on him while he was incarserated and he owes ten thousand dollars and we have two children to take care of so I wanted to know how much of his income tax they can garnish or will they garnish it all?

Income tax from foreign bank account [ 9 Answers ]

I have a Power of Attorney over an account in Canada that belong to my dad who resides in UK. With all the recent FBAR fiasco I am trying to amend the FBAR reports before the June 2010 deadline. Before I even proceed I am trying to determine if I owe any taxes on interest just to qualify. We are...

Deferred Income [ 2 Answers ]

I am in a construction and want to know how to book monthly deferred income. I have sales that are recognized in this month but will not receive the money until next month; thus deferred income? I use QuickBooks Enterprise.

View more questions Search