Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mcmelmel4 Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Nov 16, 2009, 04:58 PM
    Old Dragon Movie
    I don't remember much that happened in the movie. But I can always remember one part where the dragon was in some cave and he was wrapping a clock or something in wrapping paper like it was a present for someone. It's not "The Railway Dragon," but it might be the sequel, "The Birthday Dragon." But I can't find anything about it because it wasn't that popular. But I'm not sure. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!
    fiend101 Posts: 234, Reputation: 56

Nov 16, 2009, 06:51 PM

Could be the Lollipop Dragon
    mcmelmel4 Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Nov 16, 2009, 09:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by fiend101 View Post
    could be the Lollipop Dragon
    I looked that up, but it wasn't it. Thanks anyway!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Old Dragon/Godzilla-like movie [ 5 Answers ]

I can't really remember the details, but I watched this movie when I was young and would love to know the name of it. It's set in the dark ages. There was a guy who some how had a statue of a dragon. It turned into a real dragon, or kind of godzilla thing, and the king of the land wanted to kill...

Cartoon Dragon movie [ 3 Answers ]

When I was little I remember a dragon movie that my mom taped on a blank tape, I don't remember the name of it but I do remember what happened in the movie, it was about a girl that lived on a farm and she had a friend called dragon (who was a dragon) and I remember her sitting on a fence and...

Dragon Movie [ 3 Answers ]

Hi There was a movie in the 80's (I think) about dragons. It was a cartoon. All I remember is the dragons could talk to each other and one bit where there was a whistling or screaching noise that drove them crazy. Its been bugging me as to what this film is called for some time now. I loved it...

Best Dragon Ball Z movie [ 1 Answers ]

Which Dragon Ball Z movies are worth watching out of the fourteen that exist?

View more questions Search