Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    imgorgeous Posts: 385, Reputation: 14

Apr 22, 2010, 10:36 AM

@ Nikki - Wow! You are ONE STAUNCH lover of Fair and Flawless. I am unable to understand why!

You actually have pitted against me to prove Fair and Flawless as an authentic product ? Perhaps it is, but now I am beginning to believe what others have stated that you may have an agenda with Fair and Flawless.

There is NO LIGHTENING CREAM IN THIS WORLD which unless lists all its ingredients can be genuine and NATURAL.

If its hiding ,that's because there is something fishy!

Fair and Flawless and Tonique are BOTH FISHY products!

Apr 22, 2010, 10:44 AM

@ nikki cute -

Whoa! You sound so freaky Miss Nikki ! First you message me , speak nicely and now you do a complete turnaround and attack me because I said something negative about your favourite product Fair and Flawless?

And who told you that it cannot have a steroid ? Do you know how steroids and other enhancing drugs are created regularly and go unidentified for long periods ?

Don't mess with me Nikkicute for no reason. You silly woman. There is absolutely no reason for you to state things so personally about which product I purchase gets stuck where just to prove your FANTASTIC FAIR AND FRICKED UP is authentic!

Apr 22, 2010, 10:48 AM

@ partygod - if a friend of yours tested Fair and Flawless, can we please know your friends nick name ?

So you think everyone you make friends with on a lightening forum are OH SO GENUINE they will never stab you in the back to SELL A PRODUCT ?

Even if that friend IS GENUINE, like I mentioned earlier there are unidentified steroids in process all the time!

First you need to authenticate your so called friends. And stop believing every friend who you have never even seen a pic possibly of, WHO HAS FRIENDS WHO KNOW THEIR FRIENDS whose FATHERS use this and that and it got them PALE!

First hand experience is the best. And if its truly a friend, I am guessing you at least have seen these dependable friends before and after pics ?
    nikkicute Posts: 733, Reputation: 35

Apr 22, 2010, 12:38 PM
    Freaky Miss Nikki lol hey that kind of has a ring to it!
    Staunch lover of Fair and Flawless? Yep, guilty as charged:D

Your really unable to understand why? It's because I have used their products with great success for years and you have no experience with the products yet claim they are laden and full of steroids, which is a flat out lie!! And if they are where is your proof? You also stated they are usually seen high on the list of stay away lightening products which is also not true. Of all the products you listed hands down Bio Claire is on top of the "do not use" list.

I posted before stick to posting your own experiences with products and don't make any nonfactual claims you can't prove. My experience with their products that have worked in a week or less has been with the 5xf gel (about a week and 1/2) and their Se Quiiso teal body cream (used on the face started seeing lightening in 6 days). You posted yourself first hand experience is the best
    and that's exacltly what I am giving you. Sorry if I offended you, facts seem to do that with people.

Calm down I have not have pitted against you or attacked you, I have simply stated facts. If your beginning to believe what others have stated about some agenda I may have with Fair and Flawless, you'll believe anything!

Your right I am a silly women and you know I like you and your still my buddy! But the post office thing was kind of funny! :p

I think his friends nick name is none other than your best friend LightenNLift.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Apr 22, 2010, 03:01 PM

Oh FFS already.

If I see that quote from another site ONE MORE TIME, I will spank the person who puts it up.

We've ALL seen it.

It has nothing to do with THIS site.

No rules have been broken here.

Are you all understanding this?

I don't want to see it again.
    partygod Posts: 30, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2010, 10:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by imgorgeous View Post
    PartyGod -

Firstly there are currently no ingredients which fair and flawless lists which are effective lighteners.

Secondly, there are lots of steroids that are constantly in the making that take time to be identified. What do you think athletes use? They tend to get onto steroids that are not identified. Then things catch up and they get identified. Continuously various forms of steroids are created that CAN GO UNDETECTED.

Now there are not many ingredients that cause significant lightening apart from proven ones. If there were they would be all over the net.

Secondly, Kindly stop this I KNOW A FRIEND WHO KNOWS FRIENDS who use MEQUINOL for four years.

the question is do YOU know this person who uses Mequinol for FOUR years and has not patched up?
    If you HONESTLY do, then I will believe you. Do not just state some crap just to make your POINT believable.

For your kindest information I have been using Mequinol for the last few weeks and I have already started seeing WHITE SPOTS on my neck. So Please ! Dont make claims if YOU or someone YOU PERSONALLY KNOW is not using it!

This HALF BAKED NEWS is truly annoying! You are instigating people to use Mequinol while you simply sit there and wait for what people have to say.

If you are SERIOUSLY as smart as you think you are, start using it immediately and let me know how pale you turn.

And besides IF YOU DO KNOW SO MUCH , why hassle people on this forum? Go use it and have fun.
    Where did you get your MQ from?

Apr 22, 2010, 10:48 PM
    @ partygod - if a friend of yours tested Fair and Flawless, can we please know your friends nick name ?

So you think everyone you make friends with on a lightening forum are OH SO GENUINE they will never stab you in the back to SELL A PRODUCT ?

even if that friend IS GENUINE, like I mentioned earlier there are unidentified steroids in process all the time!

First you need to authenticate your so called friends. And stop believing every friend who you have never even seen a pic possibly of, WHO HAS FRIENDS WHO KNOW THEIR FRIENDS whose FATHERS use this and that and it got them PALE!

First hand experience is the best. And if its truly a friend, I am guessing you atleast have seen these dependable friends before and after pics ?
    Um this is just a F***ing waste of time... do whatever you want... you're right... I'm not going to waste my time anymore... and that MQ you're using I don't know where you got it from...

Apr 22, 2010, 10:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by nikkicute View Post
    Freaky Miss Nikki lol hey that kind of has a ring to it!!
    Staunch lover of Fair and Flawless? Yep, guilty as charged:D

Your really unable to understand why? It's because I have used their products with great success for years and you have no experience with the products yet claim they are laden and full of steroids, which is a flat out lie!!! And if they are where is your proof? You also stated they are usually seen high on the list of stay away lightening products which is also not true. Of all the products you listed hands down Bio Claire is on top of the "do not use" list.

I posted before stick to posting your own experiences with products and don't make any nonfactual claims you can't prove. My experience with their products that have worked in a week or less has been with the 5xf gel (about a week and 1/2) and their Se Quiiso teal body cream (used on the face started seeing lightening in 6 days). You posted yourself first hand experience is the best
    and that's exacltly what I am giving you. Sorry if I offended you, facts seem to do that with people.

Calm down I have not have pitted against you or attacked you, I have simply stated facts. If your beginning to believe what others have stated about some agenda I may have with Fair and Flawless, you'll believe anything!

Your right I am a silly women and you know I like you and your still my buddy!! But the post office thing was kind of funny!!:p

I think his friends nick name is none other than your best friend LightenNLift.
    Wow... fair and flawless should really think about paying you...

Apr 22, 2010, 10:52 PM

For the record people... please don't listen to imgorgeous... and nikkicute has a fetish were fair and flawless is concerned! Not that F&F isn't good... but good lord...

Apr 22, 2010, 10:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by partygod View Post
    wow......fair and flawless should really think about paying you...
    :confused: I like their products because they work very well for me.
    So have you started mixing your home skinlightening brew yet?

Apr 23, 2010, 12:33 AM
    As for NIKKICUTE - Hmm , you continue sounding genuine to me at times. However, your obsession with Fair and Flawless is unhealthy.
    Be it legal products like Fair and Lovely, or any other fairness cream. They contain mini amounts of Mercury, steroids etc.
    FAIR AND FLAWLESS is a SOLELY COSMETIC PRODUCT that ALSO CONTAINS some FISHY INGREDIENT!100 per cent!
    There is nothing in the WORLD that can LIGHTEN YOU IN a WEEK ..
    Your Fair and Ficked up 5 into 5 Crap is a totally contaminated product.
    Anyway, I will continue being nice to you because you seemed a pretty nice person before you started this Fair and Ficked up thingie!
    I didn't start any F&F thingie here can you please be ADULT about this?
    I simply stated a FACT, you have no experience with the products!!
    I was quoting YOU when YOU posted first hand experience is the best .
    YOU have NO first hand experience with the products!

I posted before stick to posting your own experiences with products and don't make any nonfactual claims you can't prove.
    Since I have used many of their products I have every right to disagree with your statements of the products containing dangerous ingredients. That is all I am doing is disagreeing since between me and you I am the only one who has used them and if you think my right to disagree with false claims about the products is an obsession so be it!

99% of the people who speak the worse about these products are the same ones who have NEVER even tried them. If you have not tried them, not purchase them or used them or have no interest in them whatsoever DON'T TALK BAD ABOUT THEM! Pretty simple huh? How would you like it someone talked bad about you and they didn't even know you?

I consider myself a very nice and genuine person and if I have to agree with you all times in order for you to continue to think of me that way than forget it because it's not going to happen! We are not going to agree on everything all the time! I disagreed with you but my opinion of you didn't not change but your opinion of me did. I can live with that because I know who I am.

ANY COSMETIC PRODUCT that is SOLD FOR SOLELY COSMETIC PURPOSES usually has some fishy ingredients in certain quantities
    That doesn't make any sense to me! You just named every make-up product, every skin care line and hair care product and all other products in between that is suppose to enhance our looks, all of them have fishy ingredients:confused:
    Expert

Apr 23, 2010, 05:42 AM

Where are your facts?

You post that products made specifically for cosmetics have a high probability of illegal substances---show me documentation for that. I want links to reliable sources, or the source information for the valid medical journal you used.

What? Don't have them? Then how about not making claims you can't back up?

I saw your line about bickering in your posts as well. Feel free to continue to do so, and I'll feel free to give you an infraction for not following the TOS. There is absolutely ZERO reason why you cannot post in a professional, adult manner that treats other people with respect.

And if you can't get THAT idea through your head, then I'll be happy to make sure you can't post at all.

Apr 23, 2010, 08:26 AM

Um where did my post go?
    Expert

Apr 23, 2010, 09:43 AM

Sure did remove your post!

You weren't playing nice, and I've specifically asked that people play nice here.

Putting information out there about products is great--as is putting information about what you and your friends have used.

Calling other members names and being generally rude and argumentative is NOT okay. So... your post was deleted.

Play nice or you can't play.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Sammy Sosa Admits to Skin Bleaching [ 53 Answers ]

For those of you who speculated that Sammy Sosa was bleaching his skin and that it was not a skin rejuvenation process, you were right. He will not release what he's using. But I guess Mono mixed with something else? Here's the article and I enclosed a link to the article underneath: Sammy...

What is liquid sosa? [ 3 Answers ]

What is liquid sosa? Can I use it to make a bath soap? Is it safe to use with soap making? How can I make my soap fragrant at the cheapest cost?

Sammy Sosa's dramatic skin whitenining! [ 46 Answers ]

How did he do this.. in 6 months. I wonder what he's using!! It must be some good stuff. From very dark to light!! Taken on May 13th 2009 http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/9947/slide353950193large.jpg November 4th 2009.

Dj sammy song [ 1 Answers ]

Hey there's this song by dj sammy that I like it goes something like this "take me to the ocean living with the breeze, take me to the heart summer dreams" Something like that so please tell me the name of that song

View more questions Search