Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    FIFI83 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2009, 11:19 AM
    Sex offenders
    Can a sex offender move in with a single mum with young child without any complications? What procedures will there be?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 16, 2009, 11:35 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by FIFI83 View Post
    can a sex offender move in with a single mum with young child without any complications? what procedures will there be?
    It all depends on the nature of the sexual offense.
    FIFI83 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2009, 02:31 PM
    Indecent assault of a girl of 12.. and he wants to move in with a mum and a 4 yr old
    88sunflower Posts: 1,207, Reputation: 462
    Ultra Member

Nov 16, 2009, 02:37 PM
    indecent assault of a girl of 12.. and he wants to move in with a mum and a 4 yr old
    Please tell me its not you? Is this the case?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 16, 2009, 02:41 PM
    indecent assault of a girl of 12.. and he wants to move in with a mum and a 4 yr old
    Is that mum crazy? Does she know she could possibly lose custody of her child?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Nov 16, 2009, 03:31 PM

Is this the only guy in Town? And even then it would make no sense.

A mother is putting her 4 year old at risk by moving in with a man who sexually assaulted a 12 year old girl?

Sometimes I can't believe my eyes!

And, yes, I trust the mother would lose custody - permanently! And she should.

And the sex offender very possibly will serve out the rest of his time in prison (depending on the level at which he's registered and I would guess it's high).
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 16, 2009, 05:52 PM

Is the guy on probation or parole, If so what are the requirements, normally they will be ordered not to be near minor children, so he would need permission of his PO

But the women is crazy
    jmjoseph Posts: 2,727, Reputation: 1244
    Ultra Member

Nov 16, 2009, 06:00 PM
    Would this mother put her daughter in the backyard with a dog that has attacked another child?

It is not a matter of IF, but WHEN something terrible happens.

GOD bless this child whose mother has problems with judgement.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Nov 17, 2009, 07:34 AM

Hello F:

There are various levels of sex offenders... A class one sex offender did nothing more than take a wizz in an alley, or had consensual sex with a minor.

That guy would be fine around your daughter... As a matter of fact, HE shouldn't even BE a sex offender.

A level two or three would pose problems, though... Why don't you find out the nature of his offense before you make any decision?

excon
    Uber Member

Nov 17, 2009, 07:46 AM

Excon, did you read this? "indecent assault of a girl of 12.. and he wants to move in with a mum and a 4 yr old"

I don't think he whizzed in an alley or had consentual sex - with a 12 year old?
    DnJzMommy Posts: 10, Reputation: -2

Nov 19, 2009, 04:17 PM

Ive heard of situations like these- the child can be taken away- the mother can face charges for da welfare of a child- and the sex offendor can face serious charges if he's on parol. The mother should really think this through- she's not a single woman - she's a mom which means your making the man not only date you but excepting your child as well. Hope she makes the right decision.
    aldepone Posts: 13, Reputation: -1

Nov 23, 2009, 06:50 PM

Omg... why would she want him to move in with her?
    Uber Member

Nov 24, 2009, 06:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by aldepone View Post
    omg... why would she want him to move in with her?

Please stick to legal advice on the legal threads. This is not a chat room or a blog.

Why does anyone put her child at risk for the "love" of a boyfriend?

Why do you? https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/addict...md-416998.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

First time sex. Is something wrong with me? [ 5 Answers ]

This is going to be long but I can't help it I'm only sixteen and I'm really freaked out. My boyfriend and I have been together a year and on our one year anniversary we lost our virginity to each other. And that was three days after my period. He used a condom with spermacide and barely got in me...

Anal sex? [ 8 Answers ]

Me and my guy have been experimenting with different numbing lubes so that maybe my first anal experience will not hurt as bad as the attempts I have used anal beads and they don't hurt but when it come to him I think I just get super nervous and it hurts,so any advice on what makes a enjoyable...

FiancŽ doesn't have sex with me. [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I guess this is kind of my last resort, I've read loads of things, tried talking about it and now I didn't know what else to do. Im 23 & my fiancé is 30. We've been together nearly 4yrs and have two children. A 2yr old & a 10 month old. When we first met we had sex quite a lot, you know...

Did not have sex after turning me on [ 6 Answers ]

My boyfriend turned me on.. but did not have sex with me... he was charged as well.. but he just ejaculated.. how do I satisfy

I had sex could I be pregnant [ 10 Answers ]

OK I want to know if I could be pregnant because my boyfriend cummed in me oct 24 and 26 and the 31 also November 7 well all together about 6 times but my period doesn't start until two more weeks so its just been 2 weeks since the firsst time he came in me and my breasts are already tender and I'm...

View more questions Search