Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    88sunflower Posts: 1,207, Reputation: 462
    Ultra Member

Nov 16, 2009, 01:07 PM
    I just read her email again. It's a clinic coming in to the school.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Nov 16, 2009, 01:18 PM

As I mentioned earlier, that makes more sense, a clinic in the school rather than the school doing the vaccination.
    88sunflower Posts: 1,207, Reputation: 462
    Ultra Member

Nov 16, 2009, 01:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ballengerb1 View Post
    As I mentioned earlier, that makes more sense, a clinic in the school rather than the school doing the vaccination.
    Right. I understood what you meant. At least my tax dollars will be used on something useful. But really I have a great school system here so I won't complain about that.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 16, 2009, 02:13 PM
    As a "shot nurse" in the fall, when L&D is slow, I go to factories... schools... businesses and give the seasonal flu shot. This may be how they are handling this.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

H1N1, Swine Flu [ 8 Answers ]

I was just diagnosed with H1N1, boy am I miserable. The worst is the body aches and the sore throat. I'm gargling with the family recipe, vinegar, salt and the warmest water you can stand. The aches I'm treating with ibuprofen alternating with acetaminophen, lots of fluids. Is there any thing...

About H1N1 [ 40 Answers ]

parablesblog: Hell's Pharmacy

H1N1 (Swine Flu) [ 18 Answers ]

So, have any of you, or anyone you know, experienced the Swine Flu yet? My children have. We had it two weeks ago and there were 200-300 kids out of our school that week. Anyone want to share experiences or have any questions?

Swine Flu H1N1 Shots [ 31 Answers ]

Well, coming shortly this fall when the swine flu is supposed to hit the world's population causing mayhem and death, I was wondering if any of you out there in AMHD land are going to get the flu shot? From all the mercury, squalene, blood from other animals, and who knows what else that is...

View more questions Search