Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    v221919 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2009, 07:10 AM
    Sort words in a sentences
    I want the program to sort the words in a sentence i.e. in dictionary form and we have to input the string
    Perito Posts: 3,139, Reputation: 150
    Ultra Member

Nov 16, 2009, 08:03 AM

You simply parse the line into words (use spaces and punctuation as end-of-word markers). Then, sort the array.

If you put a long text box on a form, you can use that as input. When the user hits <ENTER>, process the line and display the results.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need to translate english words into french sentences [ 2 Answers ]

I am english speaking but my son in in french no clue about how to translate thanks Here are the words to be put into proper sentence form Ton Toi Vais

How do I say the following sentences in French [ 4 Answers ]

Please do not serve me any nuts or nut by products. I am extremely allergic to them, and would require immediate hospitalization. Thank you. {Moved from Forum Help. Please take care to choose an appropriate forum-<>}

Sort a Column & sum the range with same value during the sort [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I'm trying to sort a data table by Grades & then sum the totals of the cell with same Grade. The table consists of this headers: Date, DD#, Grade, Bags so what I'm trying to do is to come up with a formula that can sort by Grade & then add the total Bags against that particular Grade and...

Sentences [ 6 Answers ]

Use also in a sentence

I need 2 sentences [ 1 Answers ]

I need 2 sentences for the word quote

View more questions Search