Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    IAmBridgette Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2009, 11:31 PM
    Animated movie 80s-90s
    Kay I'm looking for an animated after school special about a girl and fish bones? It was some sort of Cinderella story. I believe the girl was Asian.
    teddy0bear Posts: 64, Reputation: 4

Nov 16, 2009, 06:51 PM

How about Yeh-Shen: A Cinderella Story from China? It was a CBS Storybreak cartoon.
    Here is a picture of the vhs. Amazon.com: Yeh-Shen: A Cinderella Story from China [VHS]: Bob Keeshan: Video
    IAmBridgette Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2009, 03:17 AM

That's it! Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A 90s' family movie? [ 1 Answers ]

It might me late 80s' movie too. A family moves from New york (I guess) to a small town. They have two kids. The older one doesn't like moving to a small town. But then he falls for a girl there and wants to buy concert tickets to impress the girl. But he has no money and to earn money, he...

90s movie [ 2 Answers ]

I saw this movie when I was younger. I think it was the early nineties. The main character had abilities to heal people. All I remember is two scenes. Somewhere at the beginning of the movie the main character is an adult. There's something wrong with someone's TV where he's staying. He goes on...

An 80s movie that's driving me nuts [ 1 Answers ]

It's a movie that I saw part of at my cousins when I was young, but all I remember of it is that there was this family and some bad guys came and tied up the family with babred wire and then made the father hold them up over a well with one end over a well and he couldn't and they died. Then he...

The name of an 80's - 90s Sci Fi family movie [ 2 Answers ]

Hi people! The name of this movie is driving me insane - I can't find anything on Google and my friends and family think I'm crazy and making up the film... Can someone tell me the name of this movie. It's in the 80's or early 90's - a Sci Fi Family movie, from what I can remember there were...

Can you name this 80s/90s anime for me? [ 1 Answers ]

All I remember is that there was an attractive anime style chick in it. Possibly a villain. And the most vivid of my memories of the movie involves one of the main characters... I remember he was a big man, and he wore a very large dome-style hat. Very wide and low as it covered some of his...

View more questions Search