Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    acidhouse88 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2006, 02:19 PM
    Australian kids movie
    This is my first Question and it's a toughy I think!

When I was a young'un I remember wathing this movie which was set in australia. My memory isn't what it used to be and it was over 20 years now, But there was this young kid who created this chocolate bar out of eucalyptus. The kid was helped along with an aboriginal adult. Was hard to tell is this person was male of female :p

I know this is really vague but someone out there must have an idea.

Manythanks Acidhouse88 :) :) :)
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Nov 8, 2006, 02:43 PM
    I do know there is an actual chocolate bar made with eucalyptus - Vosges Calindia Chocolate Bar. I think the movie was "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory".
    Moonbay Posts: 54, Reputation: 4

Nov 8, 2006, 05:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by acidhouse88
    This is my first Question and its a toughy i think !!

When i was a young'un i remember wathing this movie which was set in australia. my memory aint what it used to be and it was over 20 years now, But there was this young kid who created this chocolate bar out of eucalyptus. The kid was helped along with an aboriginal adult. Was hard to tell is this person was male of female :p

I know this is really vague but someone out there must have an idea.

Manythanks Acidhouse88 :) :) :)
    No, the movie wasn't "Charlie And The Chocolate Factory".
    acidhouse88 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2006, 12:39 AM
    No it wasn't charlie and the choclate factory, I've seen that loads of time. I think there was a qualia bear in it as well.
    Nicolai1692 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2006, 07:53 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by acidhouse88
    no it wasnt charlie and the choclate factory, ive seen that loads of time. I think there was a qualia bear in it as well.
    Was it one of the Dot movies?

When I think Austrailain Children's film I tend to think of the Dot movies starting with Dot and the Kangeroo but I doubt it was that one per se since I don't remember eucalyptus chocolate in it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kids movie! [ 9 Answers ]

There was this kids movie that I am trying to remember the name of. I watched it back in the early 90's I think, but I am not sure how old it is. There was this girl who I think looked kind of like a clown or a doll and she was in a room with toys and stuffed animals who came to life and then...

Australian movie? [ 3 Answers ]

There was a movie in the 80's about some school kids and their school was taken over by some criminals. Eventually the kids trap the criminals in a cave or something and killed them. I can't remember the name of that film but if anyone knows I would appreciate the info. Chris

Looking for a kids movie [ 3 Answers ]

I have been racking my brain trying to come up with the name of a movie. Here is what I remember of the movie. A little girl has a doll that comes to life and it takes it into the mirror in her bedroom. In the mirror land there are characters with her and they go to a witches palace. The witch has...

View more questions Search