Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dvqjimbo1 Posts: 28, Reputation: 2

Nov 8, 2006, 01:56 PM
    Can You Disable Power Drivers Seat
    --- If Yes ( Pull Fuse ?) Can You Manually Adjust Seat? Foam Insaulation Can Exploded Under Seat -- Controls Still Active -- Can Hear -- No Movement- Want To Manhandle Seat To Neww Position ( Stuck On Hubbie's Setting -- I Can't Even Reach Gas Pedal) Any Suggestions? All Would Be Appreciated!
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Nov 8, 2006, 02:47 PM
    Carefully try and dig out all of the expansionary foam insulation first.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Are Interstate truck drivers federally mandated to wear seat belts? [ 4 Answers ]

I'm not sure if this is the correct site to ask this Question, if it is here goes, if not please direct me to One who could answer this. Are truck drivers who travel interstate federally mandated To wear seat belts while driving their trucks? Is there a weight clause with...

Seat Cut Rafters [ 4 Answers ]

I'm building a garage and want to use 2 x 6 rafters gable roof. How do I figure the length of the rafters and the angle of the plum and seat cut? I'm just pouring the slab. Then I'll build the walls and then the rafters, decking and composition roof. The span will be 20 feet and the rise I guess...

B&S-13.5 HP engine - loose valve seat [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Briggs & Stratton 13.5 HP L head engine that has suddenly seems to have an overheating problem. It stopped mowing one day when my wife was using it, and I found that the keeper had come off the intake valve. The intake valve stem looked a little dinged up, so I got a new valve stem and...

Leaking tiled shower seat [ 8 Answers ]

A month ago, there was a leak from my second floor tiled shower into the first floor dining room. I had a tile guy come out. He thought it was the tile on the shower seat causing this. He replaced the tile. However, now it is no longer leaking into the first floor ceiling, but the water leaks down...

View more questions Search