Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Annaliese Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2009, 01:51 PM
    Can mother take child from country without fathers consent
    Couple have been married for 2 years and have a child inbritian. Mother is from the fillipines and father is british- have decided to split and mother is threatening to take child back to fillopines, can she take the child out of Britain without the fathers consent?

Please Help!
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Nov 15, 2009, 01:58 PM

She will need your permission but if the child already has a passport then you have to be quick about revoking it.

Preventing children from being taken out of the country - passport of child

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can a mother leave te state with a child without the fathers permission [ 8 Answers ]

My fiancé has a 4 year old daughter and the mother ( a friend of mine ) told me that she was leaving the state with his daughter for a 2 week vacation but never told the father, does she have the right to do that with out his consent? Also, they are planning on going out of the country in the...

Can divorced mothers take kids across country without fathers consent? [ 7 Answers ]

My sister has decided to move to Texas (from GA) without notifying the father of her 3 kids. They are 3 girls ages 7, 10, 11. He has visitation regularly and child support is taken out of his check weekly. I can't stand the thought of her taking the children away from us so far away. The father...

Passport for a 5yr old without bio fathers consent [ 1 Answers ]

I'm in australia, dose anyone know how I would go about a passport for my 5yr old son without his bio fathers consent? There has been demestic violence restraining order, that has now exp. He has also not seen him for over 4yrs and never wanted anything to do with him, he has always refused to pay...

Can a child be adopted without bioloical fathers consent [ 4 Answers ]

I have been married to my husband for 6 years.he has been father to my two children aged 16 and 13 for this time.My ex husband has not paid a penny towards my children for 7 years and as we now live in spain he only sees the children maybe once or twice a year when I take them back to england for a...

Can a baby be put on adpotion without fathers consent? [ 2 Answers ]

A really good friend of mine got his ex-girlfriend pregnant, he just found out she had the baby on 02/08/07. Her brother told him a family from california was going to adopt him and was picking him up saturday night, can she put him up for adoption without his permission? Hes not here legally...

View more questions Search