Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ashleynwo Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2009, 12:11 PM
    Financial forecast
    Nancy Tercek, the financial vice president, Margaret Lilly, the controller, of Romine Manufacturing Company are reviewing, the financial ratios of then company for theyears 2010 and 2011. The financial vice president notes that the profit margin on sales ratio has increased from 6% to 12%, a hefty gain for the 2-year period. Tercek is in the process of issuing a media release that emphasizes the efficiency of Romine Manufacturing in controlling cost. Margaret Lilly knows that the difference in ratio is due primarily to and earlier company decision to reduce the estimates of warranty and bad debt expense for 2011. The controller, not sure of her supervisor's motives, hesitates to suggest to Tercek that the company's improvement is unrelated to efficiency in controlling cost. To complicate matters, the media release is schedule in a few days. Do you think Lilly, the controller should remain silent? What, if any is the ethical dilemma in this situation? What stakeholders might be affected by tercek's media release.
    morgaine300 Posts: 6,561, Reputation: 276
    Uber Member

Nov 18, 2009, 08:05 PM

Please read the guidelines posted at the top of these forum on submitting homework:
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/financ...-b-u-font.html

It does, after all, start asking what YOU think.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pension Forecast [ 1 Answers ]

Paying Backdated Pension Can I pay my pension forecast due by 5th April 2009 by credit card?

Conflicting Astrological Forecast? [ 2 Answers ]

Conflicting Astrological Forecast? Regarding Astrology, I have certain questions in mind, which I cannot explain myself. In Tsunami lacs of people died almost instantly. All of them were of different age groups and thus having different birth charts. Then why all of them faced same eventuality at...

View more questions Search