Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    26samina Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2009, 11:13 AM
    How I get my love
    Hi
    I'm samina naz from pakistan I want to about my future because I love someone and want to marry with him I don't know what problems between us how I get my love.
    26samina Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2009, 11:15 AM

Ans me
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 15, 2009, 06:27 PM
    Hi, 26samina!

It can take a bit of patience to use this site. Sometimes answers come in minutes, or hours or even days from when the original question has been asked.

Is this someone whom you've already been seeing and with whom you've been spending time, please?

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I just want my girlfriend to love me again, I love her but she doesn't love me anymore [ 34 Answers ]

3 moths ago, I broke up with my girlfriend for no reason at all. And for the past 2 months she tried and tried to make me go back to her. But I didn't give her a chance. That was the biggest mistake in my life. And then as time passes, we just don't get along anymore, and I keep pushing her away...

Love, understanding love, types of love [ 12 Answers ]

I thought this would be interesting to discuss. We all use love so much, we could say we love someone, then the next moment, we say we love our car, or wed love a big mac. I was watching this interesting video, in which this guy explained that the hebrews had 3 words for love. Raya- friendship...

View more questions Search