Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    express12 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2009, 10:37 AM
    Bidding on a Job
    Hello,
    My name is Sheila I'm the owner of Express Cleaning Services and I have a question I'm trying to bid on a job that is a new construction with a Hotel and they need some one to come in a clean before they put any funiture in the rooms , etc. They gave me the sq footage on this project and I don't want to bid too low nor too high. Someone has already bided on it but they didn't include the cleaning of the windows.
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Nov 15, 2009, 11:29 AM

Hi Express,

You have to post your question in the proper thread so everyone that may have an answer for you will see it. 'Introductions' is just for introducing yourself and telling us something about yourself.

Please go to the 'home' page and follow the instructions to post this in the proper business category.

When you do this, I will be happy to respond. :)

Stringer
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 15, 2009, 06:13 PM
    Hi, Sheila!

I've moved your question out of Introductions to this forum topic for you. We would appreciate it if you would return to Introductions to tell us more about yourself though, if you would be willing to do that.

Stringer - Is what she is describing that which would be considered to be a "final cleaning", please?

Thanks!
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Nov 15, 2009, 06:21 PM

That appears to be what Sheila is addressing Clough.

Sheila, are you asking HOW to bid this OR are looking for the right price to bid?

Where are you located?

How many rooms are there?

What is the size of each room?

Will you do all these rooms at one time or will this eork be staggered?

Is there any other work involved such as common areas, kitchen/s, etc?

Did they give you detailed, written specifications for this job?

When is this bid due?

Please respond to my questions and I would be happy to answer the best that I can.

Stringer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need JoB. [ 7 Answers ]

Hi I am 15 I am looking for a job and I live in Oklahoma and I would like to know if there are any jobs that will take me and I live around macalster area

What IS the primary job of government? [ 12 Answers ]

Hello: It appears that there's some disagreement on what governments' first priority is. Republicans, and I guess some Democrats, think the first job of government is to keep the people safe. I, on the other hand, think the first job of government is to obey the Constitution. Whatever...

Which job do I go for [ 5 Answers ]

Hi guys Sorry if this is the wrong subject but Does anyone know any good websites that help you find the job that is for you, I need to look for a job and I'm not sure what I want to do I am open to suggestions

What to do about an employee with rumors of drinking at the job [ 2 Answers ]

My company has 6 experienced construction supervisors. John is one of them and he is 55 with very good working record and attendance. His job performance is pretty good. Rumors are spread in the company that he is alcoholic and he drinks at the job. Many office and storeroom employee has said that...

What do I do to file w/ no income except one 'contract job'? [ 2 Answers ]

Here's the deal - I need to file my taxes because I am done with being this broke and am going back to school (health prof). I'm just lost how to file taxes for this situation: I spent 6 months or more helping my mom get her company started and she didn't pay me but fed me, that kind of thing....

View more questions Search