Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    uddikadis Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2009, 10:23 AM
    Looking For a Job in Customer Care, Customer Support
    Hi, I'm from Sri Lanka. I'm Looking for a job in customer care, customer support, office admin, clerk, areas. I have more than 6 years of experience. I'm 28 years old guy. Please help me to find a job in Europe, Singapore, Switzerland, Netherland, Etc. I can any type of working environment.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 15, 2009, 06:59 PM
    Greetings and WELCOME to the site, uddikadis!

I moved your question out of Introductions to this forum topic area so that it will be more likely to be noticed and addressed by those who are best able to answer it. Your question will get noticed much more here.

Introductions is for people to introduce themselves only, and we try to not ask questions there. We would appreciate it if you would return to Introductions sometime to tell us a little bit about yourself, if you would be willing to do that.

Concerning your question, it looks like you would be willing to re-locate. Is there a particular reason why you're not looking for a job where you're located and have you already tried looking online for jobs where you would be willing to re-locate, please?

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

When do you tell the customer it is time to go? [ 3 Answers ]

A store closes the same time everyday. About ten minutes before closing an annoucement is made to let customers know the store is about to close. Anyone entering after annoucement is greeted and told the store will be closing in ( number) minutes. If someone comes in at two minutes to closing and...

Questions related customer care [ 3 Answers ]

How would you handle a customer who used abusive language

Customer service [ 2 Answers ]

-Can you give an example of a time when you experienced good customer service and explain why it was good? -Tell me about a time when you give effective customer service? -Have you ever dealt with a company that provided first-class customer service?what aspects it so good and how would you...

Customer Accounts [ 1 Answers ]

The blanace on customer accounts at the end of the month should read which of the following A. Accounts Payable in General Ledger B. Accounts Receivable in General Ledger C. Sales Account in General Ledger D. Purchases Account in General Ledger E. Purchases Plus Sales for Month

View more questions Search