Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MNMCKINNON Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2009, 06:46 AM
    Mobile home service
    I have a 200a service for mobile home will be adding another mobile can I add another 200A load center @ power pole come out of existing panel to feed new box?
    tkrussell Posts: 9,659, Reputation: 725
    Uber Member

Nov 15, 2009, 06:51 AM
    Sure, but both homes will be limited to a total capacity of the incoming 200 amp service.

Nov 15, 2009, 07:06 AM

That's okay everything in home will not be used. 2 water heaters 2 a/c pressure tank other outlets ,2 refrigerators basically combining 2 homes
    tkrussell Posts: 9,659, Reputation: 725
    Uber Member

Nov 15, 2009, 07:09 AM
    You do realize the incoming service will not be sized properly for both homes, and the Main may be tripping frequently. What type of heat is in the two homes?

This also assumes there will be ONE 200 amp main for both.

Nov 15, 2009, 12:29 PM
    Both have central heat and air

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mobile home service wiring. [ 2 Answers ]

What size and type wire do you use to connect electrical service to a mobile home

T-mobile Service [ 4 Answers ]

Does T-mobile get good service in the western New York area? (or anywhere else)

Conversion of mobile home to single family home [ 5 Answers ]

In 1995, we bought some land & moved a salvaged mobile home on it. The mobile wasn't permanent meaning we only needed to live in it until we could build our house. We first added onto the mobile a 12x60 section. We then began to tear down the mobile home & eventually added a front section. The...

Mobile Home Service Wire [ 5 Answers ]

I just bought a used Mobile Home - The previous owner moved the meter box from the back to the front - It has not been hooked up to the electric company since then - I know he should have done it with a permit - but I am now the owner. I am not an electrician. I live in Manitoba Canada. Here is the...

Mobile Home Electrical Service [ 6 Answers ]

Thgis is a combination electrical/legal guestion. Who is responsible for the service drop in a mobile home park? I live in Pennsylvania and was recently told by a human services agency here that weatherization could not be started on my mobile home until a problem with the main electrical...

View more questions Search