Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    crazylady Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2006, 12:53 PM
    Eye Bags...
    Preration-H cream or gel do they have same effect for eye bags? I happened to pick-up gel instead of cream.

Thanks...
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Nov 8, 2006, 04:58 PM
    Preparation H will get rid of the puffiness under the eyes, however, it can cause dry and inflamed skin. Try using under eye creams that contains Vitamin C and Vitamin K to shrink the bags under your eyes.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Eye bags [ 8 Answers ]

Hey can someone tell me how to get rid of these bags. They are like dens bags the guy on eastenders they are light bags and I don't know how to get rid of them please help. I got these bags because I started to stay up late at night for months and now even when I go to sleep early nothing happens....

Eye bags & dark circles [ 14 Answers ]

I am 19 years old. I have had bags under my eyes for as long as I can remember. They aren't puffy, not at all. They look like they giant craters. Just recently I have been getting dark circles under my eyes also. I can't stand walking around like this I feel like a zombie, does anyone know how to...

Bags under eyes [ 18 Answers ]

Does anyone know how to get rid of bags under you eyes in a natural way??

Bags and shoes [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, Hey want to know that what are the latest style of bags hand bags which are in almost... and shoes too are there high heel in fashion or low which are in . Thanks...

View more questions Search