Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rleahk Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2009, 07:04 PM
    antique cutlery
    I need to know the value of a Baron Solingen cutlery set, from Solingen Germany. It has bone carved handles with a rabbit on the fork and an deer on the knife.
    jmjoseph Posts: 2,727, Reputation: 1244
    Ultra Member

Nov 14, 2009, 07:18 PM
    Try this site:Baron two knife set - Knifeforums.com - Intelligent Discussion for the Knife Enthusiast - Powered by FusionBB

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Antique ? [ 10 Answers ]

I have inherited several things, that I know some are antiques but not sure about the others, does anyone know how I can post pics, and if someone can tell me if they are antiques and what the value of them may be?? thanks, angie

Antique or not? Value? [ 4 Answers ]

have several things I will post , and would like to know if anyone knows if they are antique or not, and if so what the value may be one is of a bar stool with red velvet seat, I have 2 of these they are about 3 foot tall each one is of a sitting stool with wicker seat, about 14 inches high ...

Antique piano [ 3 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me the value of a Bush and Gerts upright piano? I think it was made around 1915.

I have a teapot but don't know if it is antique [ 1 Answers ]

I bought an old teapot for my Mom for part of her Mother's day gift and I think it might be an antique but I am not sure. On the bottom of the teapot it looks like it says: S. KiRMiKiL and then underneath that it saya TEL=3663 and under that it says BURSA and then 22. It is a metal teapot but I...

View more questions Search