Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    maaaar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2009, 11:52 AM
    Investment Banking, reply as soon as possible
    What is a recent development in the Investment Banking industry?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 14, 2009, 10:21 PM
    Hi, maaaar!

A recent development concerning specifically what please? There could be any number of developments that could happen in investment banking.

Thanks!
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Nov 15, 2009, 12:19 AM
    Other than the fact a bunch of them have either been bought up or gone bankrupt!!
    lingayat1983 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2009, 01:48 AM

There has been major changes in Investment Banking Sector, having seen period of about 2 years with no earnings or even loses everybody now wants to make money as quick as possible. So the growth and speed of this industry is more than expected by the speculators. There are more block deals across table and more eagerness to invest among the institutional investors. Long term and mid market investors are the one who are making most of the situations. They have hired the trained minds at the price of nuts and now assaulting their capabilities. This Industry has learned one thing which was never seen in past it is cost control

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need to Know Definition of Investment banking [ 1 Answers ]

I want to know what is Investment Banking, is this a type of banking like other banking. What is the difference between investment banking and other banking. Its for companies or for individuals or for both. Anyone knows about it.

Want to know some books on investment banking [ 0 Answers ]

Hi Can u tell me the best books in this world, on the following topics:- * Valuation of Equities * Mergers & Acquisition * Valuation of Private Equity Firms I am newly qualified Chartered Accountant and working in finance world from past 4 months. Thanking u in anticipation.

View more questions Search