Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    midnightphoenix Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2009, 11:22 AM
    Looking for vintage parts
    I have a GM Frigidaire Custom Imperial (model# RCI-75-59) stove. Dual oven with 4 burners. The right side oven baking elements has busted and I need to find an original element or what is selling as a replacement element. I have researched but have not found one yet. Do you know who I could contact for this element or do you know what the replacement element model# is?
    simplicity8 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2009, 07:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by midnightphoenix View Post
    I have a GM Frigidaire Custom Imperial (model# RCI-75-59) stove. Dual oven with 4 burners. The right side oven baking elements has busted and I need to find an original element or what is selling as a replacement element. I have researched but have not found one yet. Do you know who I could contact for this element or do you know what the replacement element model# is?
    I have A Bake Element For Your Range Part # 9950891 Cost To You $25.00 Plus $15.00 Shipping And Handling Charges And If You Are Out Of The USA It Would Be Additional $10.00 Any Questions You May Email Me @ [email protected]

Thank You,
    Mark Michael
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Dec 12, 2009, 10:06 PM

You can also try these guys: Electric Element Rebuilds for your Antique Stove

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need repair parts for vintage 1920s Hotpoint electric stove [ 2 Answers ]

I purchased a lovely old Hotpoint stove. The wiring looks dreadful... and the entire stove needs a good scrubbing... but I am pretty sure it worked when it was purchased form the original owner who was going into a retirement home. It is an old one up on legs, it has a deep well for boiling...

Vintage murray riding mower parts [ 2 Answers ]

I have an older Murray rear engine rider model # 2-30501 man # 1329 I need to find a bagger that will work on this unti. Any and all help is appreciated

Vintage parts list for Bolens 2136 [ 2 Answers ]

My son was given an old Bolens 2136 rear engine mower. And being that I'am his dad. And can fix anything. Hes counting on me to fix everything in a few mintues. He plans to mow his yard with it. I've spent a couple days on the web looking for parts and information . But the model and serial numbers...

Parts for vintage 1930's CRANE faucet [ 1 Answers ]

I have a lavatory with Crane faucets and I am looking for info , parts in order to rebuild it. Specifically I was wondering if the valve seats are re-placable or do they need to be re-ground or lapped?

Vintage Voltage [ 1 Answers ]

Has anyone heard of a lighting company called Vintage Voltage? They sell beautiful well priced chandeliers. If you have heard of them do you have contact info?

View more questions Search