Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xjazzyxjaz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2009, 08:31 AM
    Dizzy Spells
    :) Hey there! I have been having dizzy spells which sometimes can result in me passing out, callapsing randomly, fast breathing, or stop breathing for up to 20 seconds.

I am currently seeing dr.'s about my condition. Only thing is, I have had this for about 6 months now, coming close to 7 months. What worries me even more is that I am about 13 weeks pregnant as well. Dr's keep putting it down to stress but I don't believe it is. I will shortly be put on a heart monitor for a week, but I am not totally convinced this will give me any information.

Please Help. :confused:

xjazzyxjaz
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Nov 14, 2009, 10:21 AM

I guess your doctor thinks that your heart beat is irregular enough to warrant dizzy spells, lack of oxygen to the brain from this would cause dizziness, passing out. Hang in there and let your doctor attempt to diagnose this problem.

Tick
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 14, 2009, 10:27 PM
    Hi, xjazzyxjaz!

Yes, it would be best for doctors who are treating you to make any sort of diagnosis. All people here can do is to make guesses. Some of the guesses might be quite good and come from qualified people. However, they're no substitute for a doctor who knows your medical history and who can visit with you and examine you in person.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dizzy spells [ 8 Answers ]

My son will be 12 in August, He has been sick with a cough ,the doctor said it was allergy and sinus, he get dizzy sometimes and feel he almost is going to pass out, what could be the problem?

Dizzy Spells, Sweating, Memory Loss [ 4 Answers ]

I have been having dizzy spells since I was 17, I'm now almost 28. I have also had excessive sweating since my teens, but it has got a lot worse in the past few years. I am also usually hot, often boiling, despite cold weather (I have also had the reverse - cold when the weather is hot but nowhere...

Why is my boyfriend getting dizzy spells [ 2 Answers ]

My boyfriend is getting dizzy spells a lot lately. He gets them for no reason. Sometimes it's after he drinks a lot of mountain dew. What are some reasons he could be getting these

Dizzy spells [ 4 Answers ]

I am 40yrs of age and still having regular periods. But the past week I have been getting dizzy spells, and feeling light headed, like I am a bit tipsy,not too often, but often enough to notice. I have taken my blood pressure with a moniter my husband uses (so not sure accurate it is) and got a...

Dizzy Spells. [ 12 Answers ]

I am 19 and female. I have never fainted in my life, or ever felt dizzy, not even fron standing for a while, but in the past week, there have been three incidences of having dizzy spells. One was in class, I was standing but my knees weren't locked. ALl of a sudden, my teacher started spinning!...

View more questions Search