Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    crikey Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2006, 11:27 AM
    MP3 ITunes
    Any time I go to iTunes, I keep getting "Could not complete the Music Store. The store may be busy". I have been getting the same prompt for days. What's wrong?
    czerno Posts: 76, Reputation: 6

Nov 10, 2006, 02:54 PM
    Not really helpful but.. did you download the new update? I did and when I logged into Itunes it is not U.S. Itunes but a diffent country. My comp won't even read most of the text and most of the top songs are by J-Pop. All I can say is try re-downloading Itunes and see if it helps.
    DJSpooky Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2006, 08:00 AM
    Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling it? Also check your internet connection as well.

Once re-installed make sure that you authorise the computer so that you can download and play any material from I Tunes they allow you to do this 5 times in a year and stop you from installing it a 6th time which sucks. Anyone want to get a petition together to ask them not to be so mean lol:cool:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Itunes won't run [ 2 Answers ]

After installing itunes on my computer, it won't run

I cannot get itunes to run on my PC [ 1 Answers ]

Since Tuesday I have tried to download itunes on my computer multiple times. I have every time deleted it out of everypossible location, will empty recyle bin, reboot and try again. I either get the error "Plugins did not install properly" or "iTunes had encountered a problem and cannot be opened...

Lost iTunes [ 2 Answers ]

I own an iPod nano. About 6 months ago, my computer crashed and so my iTunes was deleted. But the memory is still in tact on the iPod. Is there a way to take the files from the iPod and put them on my hard drive?

Can't run itunes from my PC [ 1 Answers ]

I had installed itunes on this PC (actually it's a server) and it was running fine. Now, it won't run. The icons are still on my desktop but nothing happens when I try to open the program. I tried restarting my computer (you know the service guys always tell you to do that.. ) Let me warn...

No more iTunes [ 8 Answers ]

Does anyone have a site of free LEGAL musical downloads. If anyone does it would be appreciated very much. iTunes is geeting out of hand. Ive spent over 80 dollars there. Josh

View more questions Search