Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    phenol Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2009, 03:44 AM
    What is written in quran about alien or another world other than human beings.
    Give me reffrence about alien from if any .
    phenol Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2009, 03:47 AM

How will be life in heaven it will same as earth .how old we in heaven.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Human Biology- Human eyes changing color? [ 23 Answers ]

Can human eyes change color, or is it just different types of light reflecting in their eyes? I am dating someone whose eyes are sometimes very blue, but sometimes green. I also have a friend whose eyes change from brown to green.

Rebirth, REINCARNATION & Living Beings [ 0 Answers ]

Does every living thing (virus, bacteria, protozoa, fungus, plants, insects, animals) reincarnate?

Movie with beings turned to stone? [ 2 Answers ]

Hey I'm new to this but I was hoping someone could help me... there are only parts of this childhood cartoon that I can remember... I can remember that there is a princess possibly and mmm a prince? That run away from something like a dragon at the beginning and they get separated maybe and she...

Need title of 80's sci-fi movie with alien child and a human man [ 3 Answers ]

I saw this movie when I was young, so I can't recall too many details. The movie revolves around the relationship between an earthling man and a young alien child. Somehow, they become friends and find the child's home city. The alien child's skin is reptilian and his eyes are yellow/gold in color....

We are social beings [ 2 Answers ]

Why does humankind have to work so hard at forming, retaining and sustaing relationships?

View more questions Search