Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Always_asking Posts: 33, Reputation: 2

Nov 13, 2009, 11:36 PM
    Making turkish delight.
    I made the best turkish delight the other day, sprinkled it with icing sugar in an airtight contaner as the recipie told me and the next morning it was turned to goo, I tried it again and chocolate coated it and it turned out great no goo or anything, so my question is why did it turn to goo in icing suger and how can I stop it?
    summer7 Posts: 344, Reputation: 44

Nov 15, 2009, 03:45 AM

Hi,
    You should chill them overnight. The next day you roll them in the sugar. You can also try storing them with parchment paper in between the layers of squares in the container. Better yet, store them flat... Just one layer of squares. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Queer delight [ 2 Answers ]

Hello your poor tortured Christian souls: Obama is going to END "Don't ask - don't tell". Score ONE for the good guys. Gay marriage is next... excon

Turkish man [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I am a norwegian woman,and I feel so sorry just now. I have a big pain in my heart. Reasen? I have been married with a turkisk man for 6 years.One day when I came home he has packed his cloths and said goodbye,and vent to live in å smallroom in the nabourhood When I call him he don't...

A turkish-a greek [ 1 Answers ]

Hello.Im a Turkish citizen living in Turkey.My boyfriend is a Greek citizen living in Greece.We've decided to get married in Greece. 1-After the marriage am I allowed to work there? 2-To obtain a citizenship or residence permit,whatever its called,how many years should we stay married? 3-After...

Turkish visas [ 1 Answers ]

My Boyfriend Is Turkish And Wants To Come And Live In England With Me And His Daughter Does Any One Please Know How He Applies For A Visa To Come And Live In England:(

View more questions Search