Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kwilloughby Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2006, 09:41 AM
    Emancipation
    How old does a minor have to be in the state of Indiana to emancipate themselves?
    puppypal Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2006, 12:54 PM
    I am not 100% but www.deltabravo.net a huge amount of information also
    http://www.in.gov/judiciary/rules/ch...ort/index.html
    Ten to one you can find it there
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 14, 2006, 04:44 PM
    In addition to age, you will have to make an income with enough money to support yourself, You have to show where you can pay for housing, electric, water, food and how you will also keep going to school also.

So basically even when old enough very few kids can actually do it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need some emancipation... [ 4 Answers ]

My cousin wants to get out of her house (one way or another), and live with her dad. Of course, her parents are divorced. So, should she emancipate or get her dad to go to court? Also, she's 14, soon to turn 15 in July. She says she wants to get out as soon as possible. We live in Georgia, and I'm...

Emancipation [ 3 Answers ]

Daughter is 20 years old. We still pay child support to her mother. She is in college. Full time student. We furnish car, insurance, clothes, tuition, spending money EVERYTHING for her. She lives on campus and attends school during summer. We will continue to pay for school etc. When can we...

Emancipation [ 4 Answers ]

I need help my best friends want away from there parents and their under 18 I want to take them but we don't know how 2 do it... help me!

Emancipation [ 1 Answers ]

My grand-daughter is 17yrs. And 4mos. Old who wishes to be emancipated from her mother we suggested that she live with us to stop the tension, but her mother refuses to allow this because she says its something that the daughter wants. So my question is what can she do? She wants to stay with us...

Emancipation [ 2 Answers ]

Hey, I was wondering if in South Dakota you can get emancipated before you are 16. Because in march I'll be 15 and I was wondering if I can get emancipated without my parents concent? Mainly because I really don't like it here with my parents they just seem to make my life worse and I was just...

View more questions Search