Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lenajuma Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2006, 09:40 AM
    Am I pregnant
    Its 10 days after I had sex but I used morning after the following day after sex, is it possible to get pregnant even after using morning after since am suspecting it now? If so what can I do discontinue it?
    shelley7180 Posts: 63, Reputation: 4

Nov 8, 2006, 10:02 AM
    First, take a pregnancy test before you start to flip out. If the first one comes back positive, take another to be sure. If they both are positive, make an appointment with your doctor or at a local Planned Parenthood clinic to discuss your options.
    Kirty Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2007, 09:38 AM
    I agree with shelly... also don't just get a abortion or ne-thing I would carry it out and do the adoption thing! Cause abortion can make u steril!
    babydoll365 Posts: 27, Reputation: 3

Mar 2, 2007, 09:49 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by lenajuma
    Its 10 days after i had sex but i used morning after the following day after sex, is it possible to get pregnant even after using morning after since am suspecting it now? if so what can i do discontinue it?
    Take a test. If it first says positive then do another one just in case.
    ghost56 Posts: 283, Reputation: 26

Mar 3, 2007, 07:24 AM
    Ask the doctor to take a pregnancy blood test to check, it is more accurate than ahome test.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm Pregnant [ 36 Answers ]

16 months of trying and I FINALLY GOT A BIG FAT POSITIVE!! :D I want to thank everyone on the board for all the help and support! I appreciate all of you. Myth - Thanks for the baby dust. It WORKED!! How are the twins? :) Buggage - Thanks for your baby dust too. We are what, 2 weeks apart?!...

Am I Pregnant? [ 6 Answers ]

I have this weird thing going on with me. My periods were coming during the first week of the month and then I missed 3 at the beginning of May, June, and July. I had one at the end of July on the 31st and it lasted until like the 3rd of August. Now it's the 2nd of September and no...

Am I pregnant? [ 4 Answers ]

My period was late by 4 days, then I started on August 29 but this time I only bleed brown blood. I wore a tampon ONCE during this period. And since I started I have been in bed sick for the past 3 days.feeling nauseous,tired,weak,headaches,A lot of saliva,but I don't have tender breasts.The...

Pregnant? [ 4 Answers ]

My husband and I started this past month to try and get pregnant. I'm so excited about possibly being pregnant, that I'm looking for all the signs. If I was pregnant, it would only be between 6 and 8 days at this point. But I'm FIVE pounds heavier, very crampy, and my breasts are larger, but not...

Am I pregnant? [ 8 Answers ]

My last mestrual period started on August 7th, today on the 29th I saw a tint of pink and then a tint of brown when I wiped. I had unprotected sex on the 18th and the 20th. I have had a lot of headaches, and some very faint cramps. I also missed pills in my birth control. Could I be pregnant?

View more questions Search