Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Hollister42020 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2009, 11:06 PM
    Not social Lack of motivation Can't sit still no interest in anything! Cant hold job!
    :rolleyes:I am a 22 male . I went to counseling for about 3-4 years when I was younger for behavior problems and family problems . I was adopted by gparents at age 11 . I am a drop out 2 years in a row for fighting . I cannot keep a job for long at all maybe a week or 2 if that . I have no friends anymore and don't get along with anybody . I get diff emotional mood swings and anxiety sometimes. I am not social unless I smoke weed. I can't sit still or watch anything on TV more than 3 minutes . I lose interest in anything I do after the first few minutes . I cannot keep eye contact . I hate being alone and always worry something bads going to happen . I am very unstable and worried about my future . I get light headed and dizzy sometimes and black out and hit the ground and don't remember anything . My parents were literally shaking me to get my attention.I felt like I was dead and could not stand or sit without falling over collapsing. This has happened about 4 times.Please help! What's wrong with me?

I have tried not smoking for a few months I still had these symptoms . I was on zoloft years ago . I have tried different types of jobs and no success. I tried different activities and still no interest for more than 3 minutes. I am not dependable at all when it comes to work or getting up . I feel sick to my stomach when I am going into a job and lose interest in going . I get worried what's going to happen or who works there or what's going on when I'm at work . I cann't succeed in life like this any longer . I feel like I am a low life and will be unsuccessful if I continue with these problems and no help!
    Zaithe Posts: 99, Reputation: 4

Nov 12, 2009, 11:34 PM

Well a serious but true feeling... many people have this feeling so first of all don't think that you are alone in this. Second its just your fear or your thinking way that you are not doing anything right... just do one thing, just stop comparing yourself with other...
    Few tips.
    Its just patience you are leak of with fear to make everything complicated for you
    Get some religious treatment. Patience really comes when anyone practice their religion things. Second your fear ll be also reduced when you feel that you are getting close to the God and there is Someone who are listening you and caring you...
    During this practice you will feel little confused but just stick with that and if even one day you just miss all then no worries
    After that you just judge yourself with your own thinking not what other say about you and wrote down all the bad and good things on paper and then just try to overcome those bad things. It will be hard like a body builder... body builder is not a born body builder, he was a normal weak person before but when he go for body building he just make his mind and believe me the success is game of your mind only...
    okos12 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2010, 04:29 AM
    Hello. Sad to read hour letter. You are crying out for help. Here is my advise. Make yourself number 1, by doing these things. East, sleep, exercise. No weed, no drugs, no alcohol. Go to the gym. Learn to swim. Take vitamins. Be healthy. Walk. I kid you not. Brush your teeth. You want to smile and have clean teeth. You will like that. Have a physical to rule out any health problems. If you just have the blues do physical work. Being in the sun, and working hard, will make you feel good about yourself.
    Be positive. Your parents adopted you because they wanted YOU! Make them proud. Love them and do things together. Nothing worse then being pathetic and feeling sorry for yourself. Dust yourself off, and get going.
    Think of what is it you like to do best? Are you good at fixing cars? Are you interested in computers? You should find a job where your interest is. Life is tough for everybody. And life is a do it yourself business. Don't wait for anybody. Start going. Also look beyond yourself. Is there is an old person in your neighborhood offer to cut the grass, or something small. You will be appreciated. Be positive. You are an American. This is the land of honey. I have traveled to some very poor countries where people sleep in a cardboard box and live and die without owning a pair of shoes, and they still keep going. I want to encourage you to stand up, be a man, and don't feel sorry for yourself. I am a foreigner, my English is not like yours, but I trust you feel my strength. The world is as you see it, and you are the master of your world. And one more thing. GET EDUCATED! It will open doors for you, you never knew existed. One of my kids with a collage education started to get teach abroad jobs from Tokyo, to Albania, to France, and by 30 years of age visited some 60 countries. All because of having a collage degree. You have not one minute to waste to feel sorry for yourself. Get busy. I wish you strength, and I wish you well, and no more weed!
    muss365 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2012, 07:41 PM
    U sound like me

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Honeywell Chromotherm III thermostat reads Hold AC and will not Hold Heat [ 2 Answers ]

Chromotherm III thermostat reads Hold AC and will not Hold Heat--reverts back to Hold AC when run program is pushed.

Which job do I go for [ 5 Answers ]

Hi guys Sorry if this is the wrong subject but Does anyone know any good websites that help you find the job that is for you, I need to look for a job and I'm not sure what I want to do I am open to suggestions

Lack of interest in husband [ 6 Answers ]

I am 26 years old and have been married for six years. My husband lacks any interest in sex. He hates oral sex completely. He is physically fit yet he has psychological probs. Thinks that sex is a dirty act. At the same time he disagrees to meet any doctor or counseller. What do I do? How do I...

Lack of interest in sex [ 9 Answers ]

I have been seeing this man for almost one year. He lived in TX and I am in MI he came and visted me in November stayed one month we had sex twice. Then he was back in Jan and we had sex twice. He then moved to WA in Feb he came to see me in May and is still her it is now July. We have hasd sex...

Lack of money, lack of job, banging my head against a brick wall it seems. [ 8 Answers ]

OK, this has been going on for over 6 months now and I need for it to end... ive not done anything and neither has he, but I am finding it very hard to get a job, the last job I had six months ago was temp,they let me go after a month being there. I have been trying hard to get work, as of yet its...

View more questions Search