Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    holly2 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2009, 07:21 AM
    Possible paranormal activity
    Does anyone have any information on paranormal activity at 275 south main street in pleasant gap, pa We are having some problems and need help!!
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Nov 12, 2009, 09:58 AM

We don't investigate paranormal activity, holly 2, and it really isn't a good idea to put your address on the net, Now there is a possibility you may get more then paranormal activity.

Tick
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 12, 2009, 06:28 PM
    Hi, holly2!

What kind of activity is happening there, please?

Thanks!
    albear Posts: 1,594, Reputation: 222
    Ultra Member

Nov 12, 2009, 06:31 PM

Just a quick question but have you by any chance recently watched that movie by the same name?
    holly2 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2009, 09:14 AM

I am not a big believer in this type of thing but lately we have been hearing very strange noises. I have looked for reasonable reasons for the noises and have been able to find explanations for some. Our animals are acting very strange and one of the dogs will not enter certain rooms anymore even with the promise of a treat.
    muaadh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 8, 2009, 06:46 PM
    Do u know any expert on paranormal activity in England.. please direct me to him.. help needed..
    Marine121 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2011, 10:39 AM
    Son you need to contact your local parish immediately and get help these could be malicous energys yes more than one. Ive gone through a similair sitiation in a house built over a sacrafiacial ground in Scotland. Get help contact a Para Investigation team immedialty.
    lemonemonster Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2012, 01:21 PM
    I don't know if it will help, but /spokeo.com shows you previous owners of your place by typing in your address. Maybe you could ask them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Paranormal activity [ 14 Answers ]

What could I do to find out if there's a ghost in my house

Paranormal activity! [ 5 Answers ]

OK well I have a lot of activity in my house with ghosts and I'm the only one who see hears and feels what they do.I am a 14 year old female,I lost my girlfriend to suicide so ik she's with me. But my house was built on a cemetery. I live in my own room for 8 years until this year. My room would be...

Unexplained Paranormal Activity? [ 3 Answers ]

In the past year, my family and I have been experiencing some weird stuff. We are big sceptics, but can't find a logical explanation for some of the things that have been going on. Very often, we will wake up in the middle of the night and feel like someone is sitting on our bed. We have a cat and...

Paranormal activity in my home [ 2 Answers ]

My family and I hear voices and footsteps in our home. I was wondering how I can go about finding the history of our home in newfield New Jersey. (ex. Who has lived here? Died here in or on our property?) without leaving my home or visiting a library.

More paranormal activity [ 4 Answers ]

I have an electronic woopee cusion that keeps going off by itself.. but it started doing this right after I stopped from practicing telekinesis today. What's happening? Any psychic help would be greatly appreciated... thank you and god bless.

View more questions Search