Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    eaclagos Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2006, 06:20 AM
    Scholarship
    I am a Nigerian and I wish to study in the us?uk.Are there any scholarshps by a body like commonwealth, united nations etc that would take care of my tuition, feeding, transportation, accommodation,fees etc through my four years of study?
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Nov 8, 2006, 06:44 AM
    Why US or UK?

Asking a lot really, free this, free that... :cool:
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 8, 2006, 07:22 AM
    No there is no such thing as a totally free education even for those living here, unless you get a scholarship from one of the colleges because of previous grades, sports ability and the such.

Many colleges have work study programs, and as in most cases, you work part time and go to school while paying for your education.
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Nov 8, 2006, 07:25 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck
    No there is no such thing as a totally free education even for those living here, unless you get a scholarship from one of the colleges because of previous grades, sports ability and the such.

Many colleges have work study programs, and as in most cases, you work part time and go to school while paying for your education.
    Thanks for clarifying that, wasn't sure myself but I thought it seemed impossible to give people free scholarship, plus free food, free transport, free accommodation... I mean most citizens don't get such a thing let alone non-residents...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Scholarship in India [ 4 Answers ]

Hi sir I am samrat chakrabarty student of mechanical first year iwould like 2 ask u giving information regarding schlorship in india through net so that ican get them in future

I want a scholarship [ 4 Answers ]

First, I need to get into college. I applied to UMD and PENNState. I have a 3.55 GPA and I am in the top 10% in my grade. In SAT I got a 710(math), 640(crt. Reading) and (680 in writing). What are my chances to get a scholarship. Or do you think I can go to JOhn Hopkins or YAle:(

Scholarship [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! I'm a portuguese student and I'm finishing my law course. I want to do a master of law in europe but I can't find scholarships to portuguese students. Do you know where can I found information about that? Thanks

View more questions Search