Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    21boat Posts: 2,441, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Nov 11, 2009, 07:50 PM
    Govs Spending
    We know added another trillion or two in cost "Obama care" in taxes over time. Does anyone realize no Matter what side of the fence you are on PAYING back the Deficit is everyone's bill. Gov throws the "trillion" number around likes its chump change and most people are Dumb enough to not really understand what a trillion Dollars is So in light of that here's just what 1 Trillion looks like and add to that the Trillions Gov already Spent.

So the question is, "Do you think we are not realizing what the TAB is to pay off our Bill because of Govs spending in just 9 months and a lot more to come? and how that will catch up to us ? Do you think just by having that Deficit, that alone will hurt the Faith in the economy?

Oh the bailouts Isn't working. Its the working man that needs more Money in his pocket on Payday to Re Start the economy. Not "Stimulus package " beer money, Chump change, hangover Monday. No matter what, BIG business will come and go, Its the working man/Woman that remains that BUILT the ECONOMY on the get go so BIG Business could exists. If you study how we got out of the Great Depression it was GOV /U.S. citizens owned "Works" Projects that put the Govs spending, Your tax money" right back in your pockets ( Not wasted in Big "Biz Bonus check) to directly jump start the economy to create MORE Jobs!

What a billion or a trillion looks like
    YouTube - National Debt- How Much Is A Billion Dollars? Dave Walker

Don't forget to look at the 'guy" at the left of the screen
    YouTube - What 1 trillion dollars looks like...
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Nov 18, 2009, 01:54 PM
    Those are a couple of interesting videos thanks for the post

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Reagan and spending [ 6 Answers ]

Why do republicans keep talking about reagan cutting spending and reducing government, when numbers show just the opposite?

About how much am I looking at spending ? [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Capecod abou 1200sqft. I have central forced heat and I want to ad central air using the existing duct work. I just wanted an opinon on what range I should be looking to spend to do this. Thanks

Spending a year in the us [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me where the best skateboarding communities are in the US? We may have a chance of spending a year there and as our son is a keen skateboarder we would like to choose somewhere that would suit him as well as us.

View more questions Search