Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jordonsbaby0189 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2009, 07:29 PM
    Wanting my son back
    How can I go about getting my son back while living in a different state?:confused:
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 11, 2009, 07:31 PM
    We need more information. Is he with the father/mother? Is he in foster care? Given up for adoption?
    jordonsbaby0189 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2009, 07:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    We need more information. Is he with the father/mother? Is he in foster care? Given up for adoption?
    He was taken from me by the state and my father his grand father is trying to get gardainship of him.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Nov 11, 2009, 08:20 PM

Why was he taken and how long ago did this occur ?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 11, 2009, 08:39 PM

Do you understand how complex this issue is? We can't begin to advise you without details.

If the state took the child from you, they MAY have given you conditions that you would have to satisfy to to regain custody. Did that happen? Did you fulfill those conditions?

Unless you can show that the reasons the state too k your child no longer exist you don't stand a chance.

Get an attorney to advise you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How does my Husband go about adopting my son? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am getting married and I was wondering how my husband should go about adopting my son? His father has not been in the picture. What steps should he take for the adoption process?

21 year old problem son lives at home [ 2 Answers ]

My 21 year old son won't leave the nest. He has a part time (2 days a week if that) job. He's registered oncollege but takes meaningless coarses like swimming and a guitar class. Now he dosesnt even go. He has a cell phone on my account and I've told him, you don't pay the bill you don't have a...

Wanting son back [ 3 Answers ]

I'm a mother of a 8 year old son who has been living with his fathers mom since April 21 2003. I had some legal trouble and was away from him and still am she lives in nj I live in pa but she basically refuses contact of any kind I don't want to just go and take him but I would like to get contact...

Is my ex boyfriend wanting me back? [ 4 Answers ]

OK my ex boyfriend broke up with me about a month or so ago for a girl on the internet in Texas and he said he wanted nothing to do with me and wanted to just forget about me. So I decided OK that's the way he wants so I went on. Couple weeks later he gets my cell # and starts texting me and tells...

Am I an Idiot for wanting her back? [ 51 Answers ]

Almost a year ago, I fell for this girl that I met through a mutual friend,when I met her she currently had a boyfriend, but about two-three weeks later things between him and her ended. About two days later I was in a room alone with her, and we hit it off instantly, we talked and then ended up...

View more questions Search