Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mcorrade Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2009, 12:58 PM
    Sound on TV won't turn down
    I have a newer 42 Panasonic plasma TV and the sound is stuck on it's highest setting. Even when we turn it down it just slowly goes back up
    retsoksirhc Posts: 912, Reputation: 71

Nov 11, 2009, 01:52 PM

Have you checked to make sure the volume+ button on the TV isn't stuck? That would be my first guess.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No sound while watching television.sound when playing video games [ 4 Answers ]

I have no Idea what the problem could be, but if I try to watch television, which is cable, I cannot hear the sound on the television, but If I play video games, then you can hear the sound perfectly... So, it cannot be a problem with the speakers inside the television.. Could it be the cable? What...

Dripping sound when initially turn on shower? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, Can anyone tell me why we would hear a dripping sound when we initially turn on the shower, and then it goes away after a couple of minutes while the shower keeps running? Our shower is on the top floor. No wetness noted on the ceiling below, although it had leaked at one time. It sounds...

Continuous sound when I turn on the heating... [ 7 Answers ]

Hello, I have a Carrier weathermaker 8000 58WAV090 series furnace. When I turn the heater on, it seems like inducer motor is producing a continuous light sound. I ran a self-test and it also showed the same results while running the inducer test. Not sure what the problem is, rest of the...

No sound, asus mother board built in sound card [ 16 Answers ]

My comp plays no sounds. All drivers are installed and I have re installed them 2. Its well annoyin. Any help with this would be great. Thanks

View more questions Search