Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nonstopbg Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2009, 07:04 AM
    Identifying an old anime movie - Space, women and machines
    Hi guys!

I have trouble identifying an old anime I saw many years ago.

What I remember is that it is Space-based. The human race was represented by women only. Their enemy was a race of some kind of machines or droids, who wanted to exterminate them. While preparing for a grand battle, one of the women crews (the main characters) somehow created a baby boy - the firs male human in the galaxy. The baby grew to an adult man in days, literally before their eyes. When the battle began, the machines devastated the human federation, and the ship with the man barely escaped. While running from the enemy fleet, most of the women were killed, with only two left in the end. They landed on an Earth-like planet. One of the women was injured or something and decided to leave the other and the man on the planet. She boarded the ship and crashed it in a neighboring planet, creating a huge fireball object like the Sun. The chasers decided they all died in the crash and left.

In the end the man and the woman were in a place just like Eden - wild vegetation and animals everywhere, for the two of them only.

Any help will be highly appreciated :)

Thanks in advance!
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

Dec 9, 2009, 02:26 AM
    Try,.

Gall Force: Eternal Story

-View promo-
    ---------
    nonstopbg Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2009, 03:31 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by straydog View Post
    Try,...

Gall Force: Eternal Story

-View promo-
    ---------

straydog, this is the movie :p

YouTube - Gail Force Eternal Story 9 of 9 - this is the last part with the planet being devastated, and the internet review I found matches perfectly!

Thanks a lot, you made my day! You solved my lifetime mystery :)

All the best! :)
    w2lf1992 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2010, 07:52 PM
    Well I have seen something like that too when I was small but not sure what was the name XD I think it was a hentai and it was in space-ship, there where only girls and then, they started fighting aliens, which they won but an alien go on there ship and then he got laid with one of the girls and she go pregnant and then hey reached a planet and the baby was born there and he started growing very fast and that's it I don't remember more. So *** if anyone remember it or know I tell me the name *** XD I want to watch it again

By the way it was a big green alien like a octopus I think not sure XD it was a long time ago, 7 years ago when I was like 11

Lol I just watched a part of this movie its actual this one

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Old anime movie about space & alliens & robots [ 1 Answers ]

Heloo! Back in the days I remember an animated movie that made quite an impression to me! There were some people in a spaceship (cant remember whether they were girls or boys) probably being hunted down by alliens! They had some small robots too! What I clearly remember is that one girl was...

Identifying an old anime movie [ 1 Answers ]

Hello! I'm trying to identify an old anime movie. It's most probably an 80's movie, or a really early 90s one. This is what I remember about it: - the main hero is a young male, blonde as far as I remember, who is living in a village by the sea, which is protected by the water by a big dam or...

Identifying anime movie from 80 and late 80's [ 3 Answers ]

Hi guys, these anime movies I saw when I was roughly 7-8 years old, and since now my grown age almost 30 I've tried search for them without any luck::confused: Im hopping you guys could help me out here, the movies are very old and on english dub as I remember, though I can't recall the titles. ...

Name of 90s anime with space pods and a mecha [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for the name of a 90s anime with space pods and a mecha. I don't remember much but the show started with the planet being pumled By these invader space pods. OH and the aliens I think were engineering Humans into these mechas. The hero was engineered but became separated From his...

Identifying old Anime movie [ 3 Answers ]

Hey. This has been bugging me for a while. I remember watching this anime movie years ago (1995 or before... mayeb) I don't remember much. I know the story centered around a young girl and that during the movie everyone started spontaniously bursting into monsters. I remember a scene where the...

View more questions Search