Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Moonbay Posts: 54, Reputation: 4

Nov 7, 2006, 09:01 PM
    80s music
    This is a question about 80s music. It's been driving me crazy! There was a song that was sung by a woman or women. They were singing something like bad bad bad bad boys and I can't figure out who the artist was or the song title. The chorus was repeated often. If someone has an answer for me please tell me. I've literally been trying to figure it out for the past year now. I would graciously appreciate your help. Thanks a heap!!
    tre_cani Posts: 117, Reputation: 22

Nov 7, 2006, 09:07 PM
    Could it be a song called 'Bad Boy' by Gloria Estefan?

Here's a link to Amazon where you can listen to a sample of it:

http://www.amazon.com/Essential-Glor...8913468#disc_2
    berenson5 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2007, 06:03 PM
    Could it possibly be bad girls? By Donna Summer?
    Blackcat Posts: 12, Reputation: 4

Feb 5, 2007, 12:49 PM
    OK those lyrics sound like they are from the song played at the beginning of the movie 3 men and a babywith tom sellec. I'm prety sure! Sorry I don't know the name! Hope that helps some!

Britt
    Alan Smithey Posts: 56, Reputation: 2
    -

Sep 21, 2012, 04:51 PM
    Yeah, Bad Boy by Miami Soundmachine
    Or
    Bad boy by Midi Maxi Efti
    Bubbles2222345 Posts: 138, Reputation: 0

Mar 6, 2013, 07:23 AM
    It is Bad Boys by Gloria Estefan. Bad bad bad bad boys they make me feel so good. It went like that. She's Brilliant.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80s cartoon movie [ 2 Answers ]

This has been bothering me for months, and I cannot think of the title of this movie I watched as a kid. I remember very few details. First, it came in a teal box. I think the characters have leaves on their heads. The only scene I remember is of the characters running across a rope to cross a...

80s B movie [ 2 Answers ]

There was a movie that I only remember seeing the film like twice like 20 years back it delt with a Evil professor that had a treasure in a suit case with money and I believe deeds to the place and the evil professor made groups of people search for clues the only scene I remember is where a group...

Yet another 80s movie name request [ 2 Answers ]

First off its an 80's teenish movie Ok I'm really stumped with this one one, all I remember is that at the start of the film a moody teenager is drinking a can of beer near the edge of this ledge or top of a building ,when he finishes it he puts the can right at the edge. Then he gets on his...

Please help on hbo 80s movie [ 5 Answers ]

On HBO there was a movie about dancing or breakdancing.. THere was a girl that had dark skin and very long and curly hair on it. It was on hbo in the 80s I think. Can anyone tell me the name of the movie Thanks!:confused:

Anybody remember this from the 80s? [ 1 Answers ]

This isn't a question, I just never see anybody talking about it? Remember that cartoon the Wuzzles? Not many people do? About the talking animals and their daily adventures? I remember a hippopotamus and a lion. I can't really remember anything about the cartoon except what I've written. It...

View more questions Search