Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ETWolverine Posts: 934, Reputation: 275

Nov 19, 2009, 08:30 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by excon View Post
    PS> We ARE talking about BELIEFS here, Steve. Consequently, ALL your beliefs are fair game.
    So then you agree that global warming is "belief" and not science.

Good for you.

Elliot
    speechlesstx Posts: 1,111, Reputation: 284
    Ultra Member

Nov 19, 2009, 08:30 AM

No, this thread is entitled "Climate - facts can be so inconvenient." I addressed the subject of climate change facts, not beliefs.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Nov 19, 2009, 01:03 PM
    CO2 isn't the reason
    Quote Originally Posted by excon View Post
    Hello:

Yup. Global warming... Pure poppycock... I mean, how can throwing your trash into the air do THAT??? You guys are sooo down to earth in your beliefs....

However, there's a couple things that could be said about you as a group. You don't believe in global warming, but you DO believe there's a white haired bearded guy in the sky watching over you... You believe that if you close your eyes and talk to him, everything will be cool. You believe that all the bad people are going to die very soon, but you good people, will just float up into the sky....

Yup, you guys are believable, alright.

excon
    Ex just like you to know I rely on facts. For me that unseen influence we like to call God is real, however I can see evidence of climate change, I just know that, as one of our leading local politicians said recently on national television (a brave thing to do), I am unconvinced that man made CO2 emissions is a large part of what is being observed. The facts are CO2 emissions have risen 29% during this decade but temperature has not risen in unison.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Inconvenient mental condition [ 5 Answers ]

I am suffering from some mental condition which has made me fear of facing the society,people.It has also made me a victim of gastritis.I'm feeling fear for something unknown to myself.Please tell me the way out of this.

AC for Hyderabad Climate [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am planning to buy an AC system for my house in Hyderabad ( 1st floor, 3 bhk, with medium sized bed rooms and a big hall). Planning to fix AC in only one bed room initially. Can anyone kindly answer the following questions. 1) Which brand to go. 2) Window or Split 3) Cost 4)...

View more questions Search