Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Presley06 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2006, 06:05 PM
    2002 Honda Accord SE Alarm System Problems
    Lately, my car alarm has been going off at night (multiple times) for unexplained reasons (believe me... I've tried to catch a person or pet that might be causing it) and it's driving me crazy. Has anyone heard of this type of problem with the Accord SE?
    Vince_B Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2010, 08:59 PM
    Same problem here... I happened over 8 months ago, than recently. I changed the battery but with no result because it did it again the day after...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2002 Honda Accord Radio Error [ 22 Answers ]

This question was asked by another user but I have the same problem: --I recently replaced my battery and immediately after that I had stereo problems. The LED on the stereo says there is an error and also my alarm light is blinking in the upper left-hand corner of the stereo. I'm not sure if...

2002 Honda Accord elec. Problem [ 3 Answers ]

Since March my '02 accord shuts off & on while I'm driving it at random.I took it to a dealership & they said it was the ignition wiring harness, they replaced it & it had been OK... until last Friday, when it started shuting off & on again.It does it at random times, and as time goes on it does it...

View more questions Search