Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bob Winslow Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2009, 10:29 AM
    Card scan 60
    Marius Skoglund,
    Thanks for the promt reply to my problem with a new card scan 60. I followed your instructions several times with the same results. (image on a 3 1/2" card comes out 3 1/2" x 1/2" high. I did on one try receive the following message. ( Assert Failed file:.page.c, line: 175, info: 0(0)
    Bob Winslow Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2009, 12:39 PM
    Just found my problem. Thermographic cards with raised lettering cause the scanner to hesitate as it scans, thereby giving a distorted image. Some types of laminated cards tend to slip giving the same problem.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can not scan [ 1 Answers ]

I bought packard bell diamond 1200 plus scanner but when after installing the soft ware I can not scan.the message I had was my scanner is either not connected or the software is not properly installed.I am using xp service pack 3 I have tried serveral times but the same problem.I don't if the...

Cat scan and pregnancy [ 4 Answers ]

I went to the emergancy room last night do to being nauseded and they took a pregnancy test and if I was pregnant I was only around 9 days and I told them that is that to early to tell? And they did a cat scan if I was pregnant could that hurt the baby??

Passport Scan [ 1 Answers ]

When crossing into Canada from the USA. They scan your Passport. Debated with friends on the info that is attached to your Passport. Does anyone know the info. Thanks

First Scan [ 16 Answers ]

I have my first scan on the 2nd may when I will be 13weeks. Im not too sure on what to expect! Any ideas?

How do I scan [ 4 Answers ]

I have an all in one print scan copy. How do I know it is connected to the computer? Is that proven in that I can pri9nt from AOL to the printer... then how come it doesn't scan when I am in word it says I am not connected... u know?

View more questions Search