Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    EdnaPurdy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2009, 08:43 AM
    Laws governing travel to Mexico if you re a Felon
    Please advise regarding travel restrictions to Mexico if convicted of a Felony. We have a trip planned for February 2010. I have never applied for a passport and would appreciate a response as soon as posible. I have bee advised that in our county (Lewis County, WA) it may take up to several months. Is this true?
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Nov 9, 2009, 06:24 PM

To apply for US passport at this time of year should not take long time, should be around 4-6 weeks max.
    patricia303 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2011, 05:24 PM
    If I am on probation for a felony can I get a passport

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Felon technically finished probation go to Mexico [ 7 Answers ]

I'm a felon who is just now finishing my supervised probation. I was told by the p.o. that once I was on unsupervised, I could go to any country for vacation without notice. I will get my notification in the mail, but I will not need it to travel. I already have my passport, it was not revoked or...

Can someone with a felony conviction travel to Mexico? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there! Next year about this time, I want to visit friends in Mexico. Will they allow someone with a felony conviction to enter their country. I've looked all over the web but can't seem to get any answers from any official websites and the dippy travel agent I talked to doesn't know. My...

Felon travel laws? [ 1 Answers ]

Can a felon, off probation but still paying fines, obtain a passport? And can they move out of the U.S?

Laws governing same sex children sharing a room [ 2 Answers ]

I know this is like really old however I was looking for this same answer except for the Kentucky area. I'm amazed by the responses you have received and the level of ignorance as well. As far as I'm aware nearly if not all states have some laws regarding this. Whether it is same sex kids or...

View more questions Search