Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    A Fil Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2009, 06:45 AM
    Introduction letter
    I have formed a new company and would like to have eye catching introduction letter to our propective clients ?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Nov 9, 2009, 06:51 AM

Hello A:

You and everybody else...

But, depending on what kind of business you have, I'm a believer in personal contact. There IS, of course, lots of material that can and SHOULD be prepared about your business, but letters, brochures, and fancy stuff doesn't replace personal contact.

So, if you want better information about how to market YOUR business, you'll have to tell us a little more.

excon
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 10, 2009, 01:05 AM
    Hi, A Fil!

Exon's absolutely correct about the personal contact thing and yes, it would help us to have more information about your company.

Thanks!
    summer7 Posts: 344, Reputation: 44

Nov 15, 2009, 02:49 PM

Hi,
    I found these great posts by Clough with all kinds of info. Very useful tips!! There are lots of sites on the web with samples to look at.

We don't have much info about your business. What I would do is surf the net and check out the web sites of my competitors for ideas, inspiration and wording. Look at their home page. Many companies will hire someone to write the web copy so the information is concise.

Write down what you like from each site you visit. Check out the links given by Clough to help you with the format. Write your introduction letter in your own words. Don't forget the importance of a logo. That's it!

Click Here: https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/busine...er-414550.html

Click Here: https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/techni...ple-78666.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Introduction letter [ 4 Answers ]

How can I make a good company Introduction letter (B2B), for a HR outsourcing company?

Introduction letter [ 1 Answers ]

Hello Everyone, I was wondering if anyone new a great way to write an introduction letter to network TV introducing my talent. I'm a comedian and I would like to send a dvd of myself to places like snl and ellen degeneris. But I need something that will catch their eye but yet still seem...

Introduction letter [ 2 Answers ]

We have set up a new business and we need to send a introduction letter to all are clients offering our services

Introduction letter [ 2 Answers ]

Hi everyone I need a good exampel for an introduction letter can u friends help me with that :( Thanks

View more questions Search