Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    darksidefett Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2009, 12:11 AM
    Title of Old Prehistoric Animated Feature
    Does anyone know the title of an old animated feature about a brother and sister raised by wolves. It is kind of a creepy movie where a monster of some sort chases them and the wolves die. At the end, the brother and sister end up becoming wolves. There's also a t-rex attack somewhere thrown in there. It's bugging me so badly.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Nov 9, 2009, 06:04 AM

Epic (1985)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Title of Animated Movie [ 4 Answers ]

I'm trying to find te title of a movie I saw when I was a little kid. It was set in space and also a futuristic theme because of the technology I think the boy was separated from his father (it was a flashback) Later in the movie he met a guy who either did something to a ring his father gave...

Animated feature with skeleton 1980's [ 1 Answers ]

I watched a movie some time ago when I was a kid and I cannot remember much about the movie or what the title is. It was most likely a 1980's kid's movie. What I do remember is that at some point there is a skeleton who talks to the good guy(don't remember who that is) and I think they are outside...

Animated sci-fi movie title [ 4 Answers ]

I saw a movie the other day, and I do not know the name. I saw it at like 3 in the morning on encore. It was entirely animated. It was sci-fi, and there were futuristic scenes as well fantasy scenes. It was very long. It had like sub-plots in it; different stories within the story. It went back and...

Remember afterschool special, prehistoric elephant [ 2 Answers ]

I can't explain it; it's just driving me insane that I can't remember. There was a TV show I believe was an after school special when I was growing in the late 80's or early 90's that had an elephant that I believe was prehistoric and possibly purple. I recall that he had a distinctly annoying...

View more questions Search