Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Simioney Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2006, 03:50 PM
    Small lump on skull
    Just under my eye, on the bone that surrounds the eye, there is a very small lump, about a milimetre in length. If I apply pressure to it, I can feel pain, but I think that is just in the skin. It only appears on one side. I only noticed it recently, but it could have bee nthere for much longer. Is this common or is it of any concern?

Thanks
    leeny Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2006, 04:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Simioney
    Just under my eye, on the bone that surrounds the eye, there is a very small lump, about a milimetre in length. If I apply pressure to it, I can feel pain, but I think that is just in the skin. It only appears on one side. I only noticed it recently, but it could have bee nthere for much longer. Is this common or is it of any concern?

Thanks
    Skin cancer is always a huge concern with anything on the face that won't heal

See your dermatologist immediately

Peace

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lump on penis [ 34 Answers ]

Hello I am 14 years old and am in the mid stages of puberty. The other day I noticed a small lump on the shaft of my penis. It is located towards the bottom on the underside but a little to the right. I know it isn't part of the penis anatomy because it wasn't there before and isn't connected to...

Wanted! Skull tattoo with pink bow [ 28 Answers ]

Hi I seen a picture of a skull TATTOO with a pink bow on its head and I want to get it, but I forgot which site it was on I was wonering if anyone sees a pic like this could they post the address to this thread.. thanks xxx:D

Lump Behind Ear [ 2 Answers ]

Hello and thanks in advance, I have had a lump behind my ear for a long time now, over 2 years. I haven't noticed it grow significantly. I'm only 14 and it's seemed to grow as I grow so it's always in proportion. I just thought I'd check here for your expertise.

Lump on leg [ 11 Answers ]

My father has this large lump on his leg on his right shin, just below his knee. @ months ago it was the size of a nickel. It has grown quite big, and is very hard. He is a smoker, and has had phlebitis. Has anyone had something similar to this or is there a doctor out there that has seen this....

A Lump? [ 1 Answers ]

This is kind of awkward... but, recently I found that I have a small lump on the inside of my.. ehm... butt? I have no idea what it is and am concerned it might be a tumor. I'm hoping that I am just jumping to conclusions and worrying about nothing, but it's bothering me. It doesn't hurt, or itch,...

View more questions Search