Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mandydawn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2009, 08:43 PM
    Panasonic TV with dvd player motor won't quit running
    I have a flat screen panasonic TV with dvd player and the dvd player always runs when you turn it on but usually goes off. Now the motor runs the entire time and won't shut off.

Check out some similar questions!

Fan won't quit running [ 1 Answers ]

On old coleman electric mobile home furnace model 6806,the fan won't stop cycling on and off unless you turn off the power,no matter what position the thermostat is in.

My York central fan won`t quit running [ 0 Answers ]

My central air fan won`t shut off. I can`t shut it off from the thermostate Either.

Induction motor comes on, burners don't fire, motor keeps running and running [ 1 Answers ]

I have a tech-4 true blue 90. Induction motor comes on, blowers never light, motor keeps running and running, won't shut off. Board does not flash anything.

Riding mower quit running [ 2 Answers ]

I bought a used mower on Monday and on tues it just stopped running right in the middle of mowing. I bought it from a repair shop and they had did the usual tune up, spark plugs, all fluid changes and replaced a few things and the owner did not want to pay for it. So I got it. It fired up at the...

Compressor quit running on my central AC [ 8 Answers ]

I have an older Rheem central AC unit at my house, I'm afraid I can't find the model number anywhere. The compressor quit running but the fan still runs. I've played around with the unit, the contactor is working and if I bypass the capacitor for the compressor I can get it to run for about a...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.