Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    seygrl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2009, 05:40 PM
    Which coastal city would probably experience more days of rain?
    Daytona beach
    Portland Oregon
    Portland main
    Baltimore Maryland
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Nov 8, 2009, 05:45 PM
    Portland, Oregon by far.
    CorpAmerica101 Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Nov 11, 2009, 07:51 PM

Well, I am from Portland, OR. And we do get our share of rain. But I would say get on line and look for the statistics for each city on your list. (Clearly, a city in Florida will be warmer.)

Weatherbase.com has wonderful stats for temp, number of clear days, rain, snow, etc.

Hope that helps!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What are the chances of getting 15 days of rain during the next 30 days? [ 7 Answers ]

What are the chances of getting 15 days of rain during the next 30 days? Assuming that there's a 70% of rain everyday and that what happens on one day (rain or shine) was not in any way dependent on what happened the day before. (Do I need to use BAYES' Theorem? Please help!)

My 97 Jeep does not start after sitting idle for a few days in rain or snow. [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 1997 Jeep Grand Cherokee Orvis Edition. When I don't drive it for a couple of days and it either rains or snows the engine will not turn over in the morning. Usually by the end of the day it will finally turn over and not give me a problem as long as I used the vehicle everyday. Does...

Coastal city with most rain [ 8 Answers ]

undefinedundefinedundefined Which coastal city would probably experience more days of rain? Daytona Beach,Florida, or Portland,Oregon, or Portland,Maine, or Baltimore,Maryland

Coastal city with most rain days [ 1 Answers ]

Which coastal city would probably experience more days of rain? Daytona Beach,Florida Portland,Oregon Portland,Maine Baltimore,Maryland

View more questions Search