toni_oconnor Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2006, 03:03 PM
    Style position
    What is the right position for typing?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Nov 7, 2006, 03:04 PM
    What ever is comfortable for you.
    I find fingers work best when used with a keyboard as feet can cause damage.
    Depressed in MO Posts: 571, Reputation: 94

Nov 7, 2006, 03:06 PM
    I'm not quite sure I understand this question; however, I find it best to sit up straight in your chair, and I typically have mybody positioned at the same angle as the keyboard so that I am directly across from it.:confused:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Which style washer agitator is best [ 4 Answers ]

We are in the market for a new top load washer. There seem to be a couple different style agitators available. Some have something that looks like a "Screw" and they have kind of turn and stop, turn and stop action. Suppose to pull the cloths to the bottom of the drum or something like that. Others...

What style? [ 8 Answers ]

So I just started kung fu school and the master teaches basically whatever you want to learn, he asked me what I want to specialize in after I clenched the fundamentals, I have no idea,but I do want something that has good practical usage (versus regular fighters such as people around school),...

French Style Hot Cocoa... oh so yummy! [ 3 Answers ]

I found this EXCELLENT hot cocoa recipe and just had to share it with you all. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do! :) 1-4oz bar of Ghirardelli bittersweet baking chocolate 4 cups of whole milk 3/4 to 1 cup of either half & half or whipping cream 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon...

Which style first? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am 30 yr old male. Want to learn martial arts. I am lean, 5'9", not muscular, but I show good stamina in aerobic exercises or sports like badminton. Based on this information, can anybody advise me which martial art should I learn first? While going through some material on different...

View more questions Search