Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hank58 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2006, 02:11 PM
    Pinnacle Studio 9.3 - resets screen resolution.
    Pinnacle Studio 9 programme requires minimum 800 x 600 resolution. My screen (Samsung 19" LCD) is set to 1024 x 768 normally, however when I start Studio the screen resets itself to 640 x 480 and then produces a dialogue box saying that the programme requires 800 x 600. The box allows you to continue but the programme does not fit the screen. Alternatively if I cancel the screen resolution resets automatically to the 1024 x 768. Studio used to work properly on this machine and no other software is exhibiting this problem. Is this a problem with Studio itself? The monitor controls? The video card? Drivers? All suggestions gratefully received.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Nov 7, 2006, 02:13 PM
    First off I'd make sure that you are running the most up to date video drivers and your OS is fully patched.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need Pinnacle Studio 9 Help [ 13 Answers ]

Hello, This is for anyone who uses Pinnacle Studio 9 or has any other useful suggestions... I use Pinnacle Studio 9 for editing video, the problem is, whenever I make a video (finish editing and click "Make Movie") nearly every time the video and audio sync is all screwed up, they don't...

Screen Resolution problem [ 16 Answers ]

Hi. We use a hp pavilion f1703 flat screen monitor on Radeon 9200 series. Every time the computer restarts the screen resolution defaults to 640x480 and Low 8 bit colour. I can change the resolution to 800x600 and Highest (32 bit) colour but it doesn't remember that info when I restart the computer...

Can't open AVI file in Pinnacle Studio 9 [ 3 Answers ]

I have a file that is an avi file. It is saved on a DVD disc and I downloaded it to my hard drive. I want to use it make a movie. When I try to open the file in Pinnacle it says it can't open. It is the same format as the files I download off my mini DV tapes. Why can't I open the file?, Thanks,...

View more questions Search