Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mishelly3 Posts: 300, Reputation: 16

Nov 8, 2009, 05:07 AM
    Cant get high enough?
    My name is michellle in 5 months I have managed both of my twin boys and know a boyfriend who has just turned his back on me , you he hurting to, nut I am all f -------, alome and would love a hug anything. So I've gone back to coke,, caught myself speedballing the otherday, was shocked I haven't done that for years... I hurt so bad I want to dye... I can't take this pain... WHAt DO I DO
    jmjoseph Posts: 2,727, Reputation: 1244
    Ultra Member

Nov 8, 2009, 05:18 AM
    Where are your kids?

You need to get help. Go to a detox center, get clean first. Then you should get into rehab. After that, get, and stay, in a 12 step program like Narcotics Anonymous.

I too, am an addict. However, I did something about my addiction to painkillers. I am clean and sober now because of these steps.

You KNOW that you have a PROBLEM. It's your responsibility to get help.

Find a detox center, or Psychiatric hospital near you, TODAY.

GOD bless you.
    mishelly3 Posts: 300, Reputation: 16

Nov 8, 2009, 05:30 AM

I lost both of the boys, I wasn't using then I eas so good to stay clean, but it didn't matter and right now I want to use and no one will talk me out of it, that's how I hide from myself.
    Ultra Member

Nov 8, 2009, 05:35 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by mishelly3 View Post
    I lost both of the boys, i wasnt using then i eas so good to stay clean, but it didint matter and right now i want to use and no one will talk me out of it,, thats how i hide from myself.

You will die if you continue using.

I know the game all too well.

Have you heard of Suboxone?
    Ultra Member

Nov 8, 2009, 05:43 AM
    Michelle, I see by your other post that your two sons DIED, I thought that you lost custody. This depression-driven drug binge will kill you. Do you have anyone who can help you get to help?

I'm very sorry for your loss, but you need to stop using right now.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need to know the nam of this song emerg its off high school high [ 3 Answers ]

Ok this song isn't on the soundtrack I went through all of them. The song starts when there about to do the chicky run. If you know it please tell me

Water Pressure: How high is TOO high? [ 5 Answers ]

I'm replacing a toilet ballcock for the 3rd time. Never occurred to me what was causing them to fail... 1st one, when we moved in some 15 yrs ago. 2nd one, when the city switched us to the "new" main, some 5 years ago. Meanwhile, I had replaced ALL the plumbing in the house (minus a PRV...

High Sex Drive, High Fear of Intercourse [ 13 Answers ]

I'm a 19 year old female battling sexual demons from a past relationship. I am now with a compassionate and empathetic boyfriend but I still can't jump the hurdle from my previous experiences. He knows what has happened to me and it doesn't phase him, he just wants me to take it easy and grow...

I'm going to high, but [ 11 Answers ]

I'm going to high and I'm wondering wjat I should do. I mean what is to come for me. Will it be the same as jr. high?

View more questions Search