Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    prashant123 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2009, 04:44 AM
    Introduction letter
    Resp sir

We are auto ancillary & Tubular components manufacturing company; we specialize in manufacturing of sheet Metal components, Metal components, metal forming, and Fabrication of Automotive components
    We are looking for business opportunity from your side.
    Herewith company profile is attached to your reference please go through it so that you will be briefed with our company
    If we match to your standards, feel free to contact us

Please give us chance to prove ourselves

Enclosures
    Company profile

Thanking you
    Please suggest me that what changes should be done in above letter
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 8, 2009, 09:55 PM
    Hi, prashant123!

Below, is one way that you might want to re-word your letter.

Dear (Name of person, department or company)

Please accept this correspondence as an introduction for our company. We are an auto ancilary and tubular components manufacturing company specializing in sheet metal components, metal components, metal formation and the fabrication of automotive components in general.

It is our understanding that you require high standards of manufacturing with the parts that you use and our parts are manufactured to a standard that is competitive in quality as well as pricing.

Please find attached, our company profile with a brochure about the products that we can provide. We look forward to and would appreciate the opportunity to be of service to you.

Thank you.

Very Truly Yours,

(Signature)

(Typed name)

Enc: Company profile
    Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Introduction letter [ 3 Answers ]

I need help in writing an introduction letter to send to businesses. I started a pressure washing business and I would like to send letters out introducing my company and what we do. Something different and striking to make them want to call me. I don't mind doing a follow up call also. Thank...

Introduction letter [ 4 Answers ]

We in small die manufacturing company,we want introduce our company please give good introduction fromats

Introduction Letter [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone help me to find how to write an introduction letter? I don't know if it's the same thing as a cover letter but that's why I am asking. Thanks

View more questions Search