Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mishelly3 Posts: 300, Reputation: 16

Nov 8, 2009, 04:05 AM
    The loss of my twin boys
    I was pregnet in June when I had found out with twins, I was so scared but me and my boy friend started loving the idea of 2 babies, then we lost ryder, no reason nobody kows why it just happen. It was horrific for the both of us but we managed to pull ourselves together, so I just went to my boyfrined, everything was fine went home Washington state]

Two weeks later woke up to awful pain and a blood bath, ran to the hospital and lost sam, at 4 1/2 mo... I want to die. We had spent all the time planning and growing more in loove, then this crushed us. He won't speak talk, write. I don't know what to do,, I am so scared for me and him. Iam back to using drugs I can't get rid of the pain... I need a break from the pain... does anyone have any positive advise? Thank you:
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Nov 8, 2009, 08:05 AM
    I am so sorry for your loss... after my daughter died I found talking to other parents really helped,and the support and friends I made reallly made a difference to my life and mental state at that time.

I also suggest councilling for both of you,apart and together...
    Gemini54 Posts: 2,871, Reputation: 1116
    Ultra Member

Nov 8, 2009, 08:24 PM
    I am so sorry, you must be uttterly devastated and it's made so much worse by the fact that you can't speak with your BF.

Please stop taking drugs and start talking to someone professional - is there a social worker or counsellor at the hospital you can talk to? They could also give you a referral to the types of support groups that Red has recommended.

Your BF probably hears your pain and simply doesn't know what to do - he will be finding it difficult to respond to his own emotions, let alone yours.

Can you go and see him? Perhaps you can speak to someone he knows and get a message though to him. You need to get together and comfort each other, quickly if possible.

If you can't get together then rely on the support of your family and friends - talk, cry, scream. Don't feel bad about expressing your emotions, you need to. Drugs will only dull your pain temporarily, please talk to someone about your grief.
    mishelly3 Posts: 300, Reputation: 16

Nov 9, 2009, 02:20 AM

Thank you for all your support, I feel so numb like it all just a bad dream... I jusst want to feel life again. It hurts so bad I think of them constantly and always wonder if it was something I did. God that will never leave my th oughts. Just so damn painful

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A Twin Shadow, Twin Ghost, Twin Guardian? [ 3 Answers ]

I have two friends (a male and a female) that they say that they have a twin - a black being, like a shadow that guards them.. They have different cases.. My female friend said that when someone sleeps in their house, especially for the first time, they notice someone who's like roaming around in...

Would you call this abuse or rape or boys being boys?AND AM I ALONE? [ 27 Answers ]

Grew up in a home where I didn't get much love/affection and I 'fled' perhaps, by dating only one serious boyfriend from age 16 - 26 (can you say LOSER?) who permitted me to sneak out at night to see him midnight until 2am at 16, who isolated me--alienated my friends, ran off other guys I was...

Twin teen boys lie about homework [ 3 Answers ]

Unfortunately my 13yr old twin boys have the same core classes together in middle school. They are both getting very bad grades! They say they don't have homework, when they really do and they back each other up regarding assignments. I've talked to their teachers and they say they are not...

Twin boys [ 2 Answers ]

We are ten and need to find our dad. My brother Kameron is sick with seizures? We don't have any money and our mom says it's too expensive. We need to find our dad so we can know about out family history. We need to help Kameron now. Can you help us?:mad: :mad: :mad:

Twin boys slow to speak [ 5 Answers ]

I have twin boys they are having a hard time learning to speak I have noticed that they communicate with each other in there own way My question is how to teach them to speak with out separating them

View more questions Search