Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mishelly3 Posts: 300, Reputation: 16

Nov 8, 2009, 03:50 AM
    Iam so confused?
    My boyfriendand I were to gether for 6 mo, then I got pregnant with twins, lost one and have had no problems till the other day, at 4 1/2 mo I lost sam my son... we were both devistated... We live in different states and I had just gotten back from a trip seeing him and we had so much fun buying things and making plans, then this happen... I called him tp help him and he just started screaming. Seeing that this man has a real tough time showing emotions. Ive called and texted he won't reply. I know when we lost our first son he told me that he was thinking of suicide. The one time I did talk to him he was crying and talking about sam and very drunk...

Iam so scared I have no contact at all mow. He did tell me a week ago he meeded space but , where do you draw the line?
    I've called hospitals in Texas but haven't found out anything.. I don't know his parnets welliam so scared for his safety...

WHAT DO I DO, IAM SCARED FOR HIM?
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Nov 8, 2009, 05:10 AM
    Im very sorry for your loss-are you yourself getting the help you need? As for your boyfriend I suggest that you do call his parents

Nov 8, 2009, 05:15 AM

I don't know them, or how to contact them.I think he has a brother that is a mechanic over there, illl look him up. I just need to know he is OK..
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Nov 8, 2009, 05:17 AM
    If he said that he needed space, then wait for him to contact you. Leave him alone and do your own thing. What you should do is respect his wishes.

Focus on healing from your own loss. Once you both healed from your respective experiences, you will be in a better position to find each other again.

Nov 8, 2009, 05:27 AM

You, your right I am just worried, if he would texted me and tell me he is OK I would be perfectlly fine it just the un none that's killing me.
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Nov 8, 2009, 05:31 AM
    He will text you when he's ready to. You have to respect his wishes for not contacting you.

Go do your own thing, take care of yourself first.
    jmjoseph Posts: 2,727, Reputation: 1244
    Ultra Member

Nov 8, 2009, 05:40 AM
    The OP has another post requesting help for this issue, and is shooting dope.

Michelle, I know that you are hurting, but please get into a detox center, now.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How long till I am due for staue of limitaion [ 3 Answers ]

Hello I am chris I was 18 my mother took a captail one card out. I am 27 can they still houd me I received a letter now there going to take it out my check without noitce can they do this any answer are help will be thanful thanks for your time

Late period, pregnancy,confused confused [ 2 Answers ]

On 1st Aug 09, I had a very painful period which came 12days late.Before the period came, I had unusually swollen breasts,cramping consistently, consistent headache and nausea. I have been trying for a baby in the last 12months.I have never used any pill, nor gotten pregnant before. My period is...

Confused a lil(lot) [ 3 Answers ]

OK.. I am running a line out to my new garage. Its coming out of my 200amp service into a 125 amp sub panel with a 125amp breaker. Question is, can I use 2224 for this. And if so can it be buried in conduit? I assume 2224 will carry 125 amp, as my thinking is it is 3 #2 wires (2 Hot,1 Neutral)...

Still Confused. [ 6 Answers ]

So what is this implantation bleeding and how long does it last? I mean I read about it but I'm still confused. What happened to me is that Early Sunday morning I was bleeding a very light pink blood for a few hours and then throughout the day it was a light brown discharge and the next day I did...

So Confused. [ 8 Answers ]

I'm just looking for some insight. When I broke up with my boyfriend and kicked him out it was because of some issues that we were having, mostly money and his drinking. At the time he was planning on proposing to me and had a ring and everything! After I kicked him out I found text messages...

View more questions Search